Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ket222

Is everyone becoming a lesbian these days?

44 posts in this topic

It seems that quite a few female celebrities are taking on girlfriends these days and I wonder if that's happening in society generally? Lindsay Lohan, olivia wilde and sam fox, portia derossi, kristanna loken, and quite a few others.

do you think this is a trend and is it bc women are giving up on men? Many of these girls dated guys and just seemed to stop, or at least have temporary girlfriends before going back to men (britney spears reportedly). I heard women on a local radio station talk about having dated men all their lives without interest in women and met one woman who "won them over."

what do you think?

The problem in Hollywood is that all the freakin men are demasculated and spend more time in front of the mirror then the women. Society is seeing a far greater # of transexual whimps as well. Woman are becoming the stronger group. Feminism has stolen masculinity.

Yeah, that's it.

I'm sure if they could just meet a real man like you, they'd all come right back to the Straight Team.

:rolleyes:

rvrndzombii and falconsd56 like this

It seems that quite a few female celebrities are taking on girlfriends these days and I wonder if that's happening in society generally? Lindsay Lohan, olivia wilde and sam fox, portia derossi, kristanna loken, and quite a few others.

do you think this is a trend and is it bc women are giving up on men? Many of these girls dated guys and just seemed to stop, or at least have temporary girlfriends before going back to men (britney spears reportedly). I heard women on a local radio station talk about having dated men all their lives without interest in women and met one woman who "won them over."

what do you think?

The fact that you are talking about Lindsay Lohan right now is the reason she is a "lesbian".

The problem in Hollywood is that all the freakin men are demasculated and spend more time in front of the mirror then the women. Society is seeing a far greater # of transexual whimps as well. Woman are becoming the stronger group. Feminism has stolen masculinity.

Snake you are on something and. The politically correctness that has taken hold of our society actively undermines and denigrates masculinity. Watch most sitcoms and movies and the man especially the father is portrayed as a simpleton and a buffoon. Strong men are seen as a threat to a politically correct society.

My little girl watched a Barbie movie call about the Three Musketeers. Of course they were all girls and they preceded to beat up most of the men in the movie. The few men in the movie that weren't portrayed as villians were portrayed as weak. Have you heard of "girl power" what about "boy power". I guess boys don't need any positive reniforcement.

Another thing to look at is breat cancer. The media and society goes on and on about breast cancer. Do you ever hear any stories about prostate cancer and how it kills men. Do you ever hear about raising money for prostate cancer to save men. Of course you don't.

I could go on and on with examples of politically correct intolerance for men and it has taken hold of our liberal media and society. No wonder this society has so many problems when society actively discourages men from being strong leaders and being proud of their masculinity..

NCFalconfan likes this

Snake you are on something and. The politically correctness that has taken hold of our society actively undermines and denigrates masculinity. Watch most sitcoms and movies and the man especially the father is portrayed as a simpleton and a buffoon. Strong men are seen as a threat to a politically correct society.

My little girl watched a Barbie movie call about the Three Musketeers. Of course they were all girls and they preceded to beat up most of the men in the movie. The few men in the movie that weren't portrayed as villians were portrayed as weak. Have you heard of "girl power" what about "boy power". I guess boys don't need any positive reniforcement.

Another thing to look at is breat cancer. The media and society goes on and on about breast cancer. Do you ever hear any stories about prostate cancer and how it kills men. Do you ever hear about raising money for prostate cancer to save men. Of course you don't.

I could go on and on with examples of politically correct intolerance for men and it has taken hold of our liberal media and society. No wonder this society has so many problems when society actively discourages men from being strong leaders and being proud of their masculinity..

Poon rules the world. It's been like that since the beginning of time, man. That's nothing new. :lol:

Yes. incredible how many movies and shows show women beating up men. I find it somewhat hot actually if they are good looking but I wonder how it plays to the cultural psyche of both men and women.

lindsay's family life is so messed up with a bad dad, I wonder if that's part of the reason as well.

Poon rules the world. It's been like that since the beginning of time, man. That's nothing new. :lol:

I hear you, I love chicks but I wear the freakin pants, baby. :lol:

Yes. incredible how many movies and shows show women beating up men. I find it somewhat hot actually if they are good looking but I wonder how it plays to the cultural psyche of both men and women.

lindsay's family life is so messed up with a bad dad, I wonder if that's part of the reason as well.

Oh it definitely effects the culture. Lack of a strong father figure is devastating to children. You wonder if Lindsey had a strong father would she be this mixed up.

My little girl watched a Barbie movie call about the Three Musketeers. Of course they were all girls and they preceded to beat up most of the men in the movie. The few men in the movie that weren't portrayed as villians were portrayed as weak.

If only we could go back to the good ole days where TV shows and movies had men beating up on women instead.

*facepalm*

I swear, this whole victim-hood thing that so many of my fellow white men whine about is just sad.

Dr. Do Itch Big and Statick like this

Oh it definitely effects the culture. Lack of a strong father figure is devastating to children. You wonder if Lindsey had a strong father would she be this mixed up.

i think you're correct on the issue of lindsay lohan's dad not being a strong father figure. i could definitely see that being an influence in her drug use but i don't think her lack of a father figure really has anything to do with her sexuality.

scientists have done studies that have shown that even kids raised in homes without a father figure have the same resulting sexuality as kids raised in homes with a father figure.

If only we could go back to the good ole days where TV shows and movies had men beating up on women instead.

*facepalm*

I swear, this whole victim-hood thing that so many of my fellow white men whine about is just sad.

You're just offended because you are a weak, politically correct man who acquieses his manhood to the liberal, secular agenda. I won't stand to be treated like those moronic buffoons portrayed on TV and I am proud to be a strong man. I guarantee you nobody victimizes me politically, socially or physically.

snake likes this

Lohan's become a lesbian AGAIN?

Its a trend stemming from rich chicks having too much time on their hands.

For real Lohan been out of the closet for awhile. :P

i think you're correct on the issue of lindsay lohan's dad not being a strong father figure. i could definitely see that being an influence in her drug use but i don't think her lack of a father figure really has anything to do with her sexuality.

scientists have done studies that have shown that even kids raised in homes without a father figure have the same resulting sexuality as kids raised in homes with a father figure.

Come on, she has had many relationships with guys. She IS not a lesbian, she CHOOSES to be a lesbian. It is a lifestyle choice not a DNA wired trait she was born with. Having a strong father figure would have helped her pick a guy with much better qualities than the losers she has chosen to be with.

Come on, she has had many relationships with guys. She IS not a lesbian, she CHOOSES to be a lesbian. It is a lifestyle choice not a DNA wired trait she was born with. Having a strong father figure would have helped her pick a guy with much better qualities than the losers she has chosen to be with.

for her i believe it is a choice, but for many it is not a choice. who wants to be disowned by their parents and loved ones? who chooses to be hated and treated like dirt?

for her i believe it is a choice, but for many it is not a choice. who wants to be disowned by their parents and loved ones? who chooses to be hated and treated like dirt?

Whether it is a choice or not it is a sin and will cause nothing pain in their lives.

Many people choose things that cause them to be disowned, hated and treated like dirt. Let's see drug use especially stuff like meth, heroin, criminal behavior, joning a cult, etc. People always have a choice and when they choose destructive behavior which I believe homosexual behavior to be they bring these problems upon themselves.

Whether it is a choice or not it is a sin and will cause nothing pain in their lives.

Many people choose things that cause them to be disowned, hated and treated like dirt. Let's see drug use especially stuff like meth, heroin, criminal behavior, joning a cult, etc. People always have a choice and when they choose destructive behavior which I believe homosexual behavior to be they bring these problems upon themselves.

are you ********? you cant choose what fetishes you have.

also who cares if it is a sin. I didnt know you were jesus. i didnt know this was the middle east, where religion runs the government. oh wait.

its not, so who cares.

GQ has a short article a few issues back about how hot women trying to be self-depreciating have gone from calling themselves nerds to calling them transvestites :lol: Megan Fox was one of them.