Im tired if it!

Ake Man

I don't ever post on these forums, but I go everyday to them. I just wanted to pop on and say that I am sick and tired of all these people jumping on Matt Ryan. This is his second year in the league people. Not everything on this team is his fault. This is why Atlanta fans are the joke of the country. Can we please just get behind our QB and our team, it breaks my heart to see all these fair weather fans on this board. Bench Ryan? WTF are you serious? We are a team on the rise. We are close in every game. These losses are tearing my heart apart as well guys, we could have won all of them. We are a team on the rise, you have to come with grips that we aren't a ELITE team yet, but we are on our way. Dynastys are built overnight. We need to support our team and support our QB!

I don't ever post on these forums, but I go everyday to them. I just wanted to pop on and say that I am sick and tired of all these people jumping on Matt Ryan. This is his second year in the league people. Not everything on this team is his fault. This is why Atlanta fans are the joke of the country. Can we please just get behind our QB and our team, it breaks my heart to see all these fair weather fans on this board. Bench Ryan? WTF are you serious? We are a team on the rise. We are close in every game. These losses are tearing my heart apart as well guys, we could have won all of them. We are a team on the rise, you have to come with grips that we aren't a ELITE team yet, but we are on our way. Dynastys are built overnight. We need to support our team and support our QB!

Not knocking your post, but why must everybody that critize the Falcons for what every reason be fair weather fans? Ryan is definitely struggling, but it happens. I agree some of the post are ludicrous, but everyone is entitled to there opinion. I think Ryan will be a great QB, but only time will tell. Besides I thought The Lions were the joke of the country. :lol:

Edited by FalconinPA

deadhorse.jpg

The people you are talking about are the trolls. I don't think any true fan thinks Matt should be benched. We all know he is struggling, but he will get through.

You need to ignore the trolls.

Yeah, I agree. I am talking to the trolls. I should have been more specific. It's just disheartening when I log on the forums to see what's going and half the threads are bench Matt Ryan. I guess I shouldn't let it get to me.

On a lighter note, I was arguing with someone at work. They were saying a healthy Norwood were start over SNelling. I said no way....thoughts?

Yeah, I agree. I am talking to the trolls. I should have been more specific. It's just disheartening when I log on the forums to see what's going and half the threads are bench Matt Ryan. I guess I shouldn't let it get to me.

On a lighter note, I was arguing with someone at work. They were saying a healthy Norwood were start over SNelling. I said no way....thoughts?

I don't think so. Snelling has been playing great this season and shows alot of promise. Norwood is coming off an injury (and whose to say he even plays this week)so I don't think would be 100%. Norwood is good for screen/swing passes, not running up the middle. So, I think Snelling should get the start but if JN is healthy we need to utilize him.

par·a·graph (pr-grf)

n.

1. A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.

2. A mark ( ¶ ) used to indicate where a new paragraph should begin or to serve as a reference mark.

3. A brief article, notice, or announcement, as in a newspaper.

tr.v. par·a·graphed, par·a·graph·ing, par·a·graphs

To divide or arrange into paragraphs.

par·a·graph (pr-grf)

n.

1. A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.

2. A mark ( ¶ ) used to indicate where a new paragraph should begin or to serve as a reference mark.

Wow, you are so cool..Good job at life.

Not knocking your post, but why must everybody that critize the Falcons for what every reason be fair weather fans? Ryan is definitely struggling, but it happens. I agree some of the post are ludicrous, but everyone is entitled to there opinion. I think Ryan will be a great QB, but only time will tell. Besides I thought The Lions were the joke of the country. :lol:

Lions, Browns, Rams, Bills.....There's quite a few of them that are the joke of the country.

par·a·graph (pr-grf)

n.

What's your point?

Hey man, and welcome to the forums, I guess. You have to take it all with a grain of salt because there are a lot of very knowledgable posters on these forums that are always posting really good and well thought out info and opnions.(gritblitzer, tandy, peyton rev hal and so many more). with everything in life though there are always going to be those people that need attention and will do anything they can to get it. It is crazy to overlook that Matt Ryan is having a tougher time so far this year but it is even crazier to say that he SHOULDN'T be our starting QB. The guy is only in his second year as a Pro and is the best thing to happen to the Franchise in a long time! Hang in there it drives a lot of us crazy as well!