Can we please pass the ball to #88 Tony Gonzalez?

Dirtybird404

That's the problem, Ryan is trying to force the ball to Gonzalez instead of going thru his reads.

Ya but pretty much all he has besides Gonzalez is roddy white. Jenkins is way to inconsistent and the other receivers are pretty much a non factor half the time.

Problem is jenkins makes some great catches and plays but he also drops the easiest of passes as well.

Lol pathetic 9-0. But really I'm jus worried bout the game this Sunday against the Giants. They're coming off a bye and with turner might not playing then we gotta look at our recievers and tight end. Jenkins is known to have butter fingers. White can pull throughbut not all the time so that leaves Gonzalez for some good completions. 1at and 2nd cus it's too obvious Ryan goes to him on third.

If we used him like the saints use shockey our offense would be even more solid. But we dnt Ryan seems to pass to him only on third downs. Boooooo!!!!

are you kidding me? part of the problem is we're trying to throw to Gonzalez too much...Ryan is eyeballing him too much...spread the ball around!

Seriously I'm not a saints fan i'm jus saying other teams use their TE really good and I think the falcons don't. We should improve on that cus one of our main offensive players(Michael Turner) might be out a couple of games. Norwood might be in but he's no train like Turner is.

I'm surpised this site is not blocked by your Jr. HS. You must be homeschooled.

Born in 89 so any idiot who can do math can understand I'm twenty years old been playing football since middle school so I got a love for the sport. Dnt be mad jus cus ur old and has probably never even played a full length football game in his life. Lol

Hopefully your math is better than your grammar.

Edited by Elmer Fudd Gantry