Should Mularkey leave his suite and come down to the field?

Perhaps that is why he is clueless about the emotions of the game and makes illogical play calls.

*Maybe he's sipping his chardonnay, when he needs to be on the field trying to calm his quarterback down.

Just a weird tuesday thought. He always looks cozier than Aurthur when they show him on TV.

What say ye?

Edited by Matt Ryan = Trent Edwards

Ok, now you and I are finding some common ground. I don't think MM needs to come to the sidelines thouhg. I'd be fine with him staying back at the team hotel and letting Matt call his own plays.

Ryan does seem to do a better job. Maybe Mularkey is why Ryan is so frustrated. Maybe Ryan needs to grow a pair, and tell him whose team it is.

No. The vantage point is much better in the booth.

I can't believe all the people slamming Mularkey. Dude is decent. Not the best but definitely not the worst. Much better than Quitrino, Knapp, Reeves, June, Hennings and Leeman. Trust me.

In the voice of Dan Reeves, "the players have to execute".

"decent" doesn't win championships or even divisions.

"decent" doesn't win championships...

You are so right bro. Defense wins championships.

I have been watching NFL ball since '65 and have never seen a team win a Bowl without a good defense.

And please don't bring up the Ram team cause they had a Top 5 defense. Even the Colt team led the league in defense in the playoffs while carrying Manning to a Lombardi.

You are so right bro. Defense wins championships.

I have been watching NFL ball since '65 and have never seen a team win a Bowl without a good defense.

And please don't bring up the Ram team cause they had a Top 5 defense. Even the Colt team led the league in defense in the playoffs while carrying Manning to a Lombardi.

I agree with that. I'm a huge fan of a good D.

I thought for sure Mike Smith would start building one immediately. However, I think he had more pressure on him to sell tickets (offense).

Soon enough, he'll have what he wants.

I agree with that. I'm a huge fan of a good D.I thought for sure Mike Smith would start building one immediately. However, I think he had more pressure on him to sell tickets (offense). Soon enough, he'll have what he wants.

Hopefully. The first thing he's gotta do is what he set out to do in the offseason >>>>>>>>>> Get a freakin pass rush.

Then he has to find some corners that can play NFL WRs.

Defense wins championships.

Absolutely right. Once our D gets put together, we will turn the corner. I think TD actually wanted to focus on rebuilding the defense when he first came here, but the availability of Matt Ryan made him reconsider. Smitty is a defense guy, I know what he wants to do.

No. The vantage point is much better in the booth.

I can't believe all the people slamming Mularkey. Dude is decent. Not the best but definitely not the worst. Much better than Quitrino, Knapp, Reeves, June, Hennings and Leeman. Trust me.

In the voice of Dan Reeves, "the players have to execute".

"The players have to execute" is really taken out of context in a lot of situations, and this is one of them

The only time that quote is more than likely correct is on defense

I played football and I know what its like to have an OC who really has no clue to whats going on

So "The players have to execute" But the commands are coming from on high from a general who has no strategic bone in his body

So "The players get executED"

Mularkey is mediocre at best, as you said, "decent", will "decent" cut it this year?, obviously it has to

Ive said it before I will say it again, Until Mularkey treats Ryan like Moore treats Manning he will decrease the potency of this offense, Send in three plays, let Ryan call what he feels is best at the line

In every game we lossed Ryan seemed under control and composed while he was in command and everyone of those drives led to either a touchdown or a FG, one recently happen to be missed

Tom Moore can stay in the booth because he trust his QB to make him look good, Mularkey needs to do the same

"The players have to execute" is really taken out of context in a lot of situations, and this is one of themThe only time that quote is more than likely correct is on defenseI played football and I know what its like to have an OC who really has no clue to whats going onSo "The players have to execute" But the commands are coming from on high from a general who has no strategic bone in his bodySo "The players get executED" Mularkey is mediocre at best, as you said, "decent", will "decent" cut it this year?, obviously it has toIve said it before I will say it again, Until Mularkey treats Ryan like Moore treats Manning he will decrease the potency of this offense, Send in three plays, let Ryan call what he feels is best at the lineIn every game we lossed Ryan seemed under control and composed while he was in command and everyone of those drives led to either a touchdown or a FG, one recently happen to be missedTom Moore can stay in the booth because he trust his QB to make him look good, Mularkey needs to do the same

The players have to execute means "I will call the play, either from the sidelines or from on high, but you have to execute it cause they won't let me come on the field." Any questions?

Mularkey and Reeves could execute many of the plays that some of our clueless RBs and TEs didn't. Trust me.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970