UGA loses to Wofford

lex7500

We still have ways to go...but Wofford isn't a horrible team losing at Pitt by only 3 the other day.

UT wins against UNC-Ashville 124-49. Tennessee was up by 83 points at one point. Bruce Pearl is relentless. He kept most of his starters in throughout most of the 2nd half.

We still have ways to go...but Wofford isn't a horrible team losing at Pitt by only 3 the other day.

UT wins against UNC-Ashville 124-49. Tennessee was up by 83 points at one point. Bruce Pearl is relentless. He kept most of his starters in throughout most of the 2nd half.

Not surprised at all we lost this game. It's going to get ugly early on with the guys learning the triangle.

We don't really have any shooters either, aside from learning the offense. Next year, when Gerald Robinson gets eligible to play we should improve with scoring assuming Thompkins stays. And Thompkins IMO should stay for atleast one more year if he wants to make any kind of impact at the next level.

We don't really have any shooters either, aside from learning the offense. Next year, when Gerald Robinson gets eligible to play we should improve with scoring assuming Thompkins stays. And Thompkins IMO should stay for atleast one more year if he wants to make any kind of impact at the next level.

that's true we don't have any consistent shooters right now, but it's just 1 game into the season. The guys are learning the offense and each other. You have to remember this is the 1st regular season game many guys have had together on the court at the same time. The only thing I want to see this year is improvement and being competitive. I don't expect many wins.

that's true we don't have any consistent shooters right now, but it's just 1 game into the season. The guys are learning the offense and each other. You have to remember this is the 1st regular season game many guys have had together on the court at the same time. The only thing I want to see this year is improvement and being competitive. I don't expect many wins.

2nd game, my friend! :)