Something the giants will never forget about norwood

savage77

Man O Man what a run! I was loving every second of that...rest of the game....not so much. :(

man that is true lol and to think i passed up a halo party just to stay home and watch that game :angry: but it was almost worth it for that run, it is just one of those plays that sticks in your mind :P

Oh yeah, last time I wore my Vick jersey (my only black Falcons jersey). It was a sad loss, but there were plenty of sad drives home in 2007.

And to think, I was lucky to see the win when we played the Texans that year...That was my first game and a great one, and made me forget of how bad that season really was

only true falcons fans will remember this most people had already jumped ship by then, it was one of the only highlights from the dreadful 07 season

Still remember that. It was the only game I got to watch from the comfort of my own home here in DC. I was really shouting when that happened, and my roommate came downstairs thinking "are the lowly Falcons gonna beat the Giants?", nope, just a nice run from J-Rock.

That juke around mid field was simply sickness! :D

lol it was crazy lol they kept playing it over and over again i guess they had to give us something lol and that speed is wicked, he actually made that giants corner look stupid lol and if you notice a d lineman comes through untouched but by the time he got into the backfield norwood was 15 yards up the field lol classic

And to think, I was lucky to see the win when we played the Texans that year...That was my first game and a great one, and made me forget of how bad that season really was

:lol: I was sure we were going to lose! It was kind of funny, we really had a lot of close games. We were no where near as bad as advertised.

Plenty of games where we played close or took leads to good teams... then dropped the ball.

:lol: I was sure we were going to lose! It was kind of funny, we really had a lot of close games. We were no where near as bad as advertised.

Plenty of games where we played close or took leads to good teams... then dropped the ball.

Yeah, thats what made that season so frustrating. I thought we could have easily had more than 4 wins that season. We could have had that Jax. game where Prater missed those field goals. We could have had our home opener vs. the Panties. We could have had that Ten. game where Jenks tipped the ball into a pick 6 <_< ..And I thought we had that NO game won, but Byron went down before the half...

Yeah, thats what made that season so frustrating. I thought we could have easily had more than 4 wins that season. We could have had that Jax. game where Prater missed those field goals. We could have had our home opener vs. the Panties. We could have had that Ten. game where Jenks tipped the ball into a pick 6 <_< ..And I thought we had that NO game won, but Byron went down before the half...

do not forget the 10-0 lead over indy thankgiving night and was about to get ball back again and then we got that stupid roughing the punter call and that call changed the entire game because we had them on their heels and i would actually credit more of the loss to the titans to at the end when we were inside the 5 yard line and haynesworth dove over top of mcclure and sacked leftwich and yea the four missed field goals against jacksonville the overtime game with arizona, man other than the two blowouts at the hands of tampa bay i really feel we were in every game honestly to the end....sigh....

oh yea i just remembered the first game against carolina when mr personal foul deangelo hall decided to give them like sixty yards in penalties in one freaking drive

do not forget the 10-0 lead over indy thankgiving night and was about to get ball back again and then we got that stupid roughing the punter call and that call changed the entire game because we had them on their heels and i would actually credit more of the loss to the titans to at the end when we were inside the 5 yard line and haynesworth dove over top of mcclure and sacked leftwich and yea the four missed field goals against jacksonville the overtime game with arizona, man other than the two blowouts at the hands of tampa bay i really feel we were in every game honestly to the end....sigh....

I remember that Colts game. Wasn't that the 1st one they showed on NFL.com with live cut-ins for NFL Network?

I was hoping there was more of that to come but unfortunately Norwood can't seem to stay healthy.

yea i think his rookie year was his best year, he offered us something that we had not had at running back in a long time. i mean we had the hammer tj duckett and the quick but slowish warrick dunn, he gave us something new. that is why we miss him so much, it is so hard to get players like that. i will compare it to baseball; every team has lots of hitters but very few of those hitters have a chance to hit a home run whenever given the chance, he is our manny ramirez