Hey Guys/Girls Brought you a Surprise

JAMIE GAMBELL

not bad...

not really feeling the whole wanksta reference... but still not bad for your first vid...

itll be cool seeing something like this every week...

thanks for sharing

well thanks, ill work on the wanksta bit. Do you have any ideas? I would love to take fans advice. That's what the show is all about, our voice. I just did the first show that way because. I dont have anyone wanting to yet join in yet.

well thanks, ill work on the wanksta bit. Do you have any ideas? I would love to take fans advice. That's what the show is all about, our voice. I just did the first show that way because. I dont have anyone wanting to yet join in yet.

im sure you will be flooded with ideas soon enough.. just look at the whole message board.. i think if we're qualified to run a franchise as many think we are; we can certainly make some good suggestions for your show... :lol:

Good Vid, It keep me interested, I honestly thought i was going to hit that X when i first saw it. It is good that you know some football and were able to find a information, didnt know that about Chris Houston. I do agree too that you might want to go easy on the lip gloss, but it aint that big of a deal.

Good Job, Young Lady

OK Jamie sit down cause you might not like this one.

Many on this board know I hate people using pics, vids or music not cleared or produced by the OP. This time you ripped a song from one of the artists my producer worked with. Fine Young Cannibals. Argh!

With that said I love the originality of your piece. My suggestions would be:

-Never bust on a Falcon legend no matter what his criminal record is (Vick, Jam, #31)

-Get a boom mic or bring the cam much closer

-Do's and Dont's audio is only one channel

-The name is Crisp Houston not Chris Houseton

Anyway, I give you an A for effort. Keep it up cause these boys will love you around here once you smooth everything out. Trust me.

P.S. Get with Slick Nick, Gritz and some of the other creative people on this board and bring it up a notch. You may be able to parlay it into something really cool.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970