Keep E for the Sea (son)

GetUSom3

Reasons to keep: No-way-in-EL-AM-I-making-that!

There are many positives to keeping "no-way-in-'El-am-I-making that!" on the team.

There are many positives to keeping "no-way-in-'El-am-I-making that!" on the team.

1). He absorbs so much of the Fans Angst it keeps our minds off the Cornerbacks.

2). Knowing he will miss that kick gives your mind the opportunity to focus on "how do we make points elsehere?"

3). Keep him because we want to prove to the League that Extra Points are "over-rated!"

4). Keep him because some lucky fan is going to get a real game-ball every time he launches those kicks wide of the net!

5). Keep him because you need to use him to teach your kid that "winning isn't everything!"

6). Keep him because while he has a job in the NFL you realize you really could play in the big leagues.

7). Keep him because he will almost assuredly make you post on the Falcon's threads.

8). Keep him because you know your Mother-In-Law really could have a higher percentage of FGs than him!

9). Keep him because sometimes your family needs to see you throw your remote at the TV-it trains respect.

10). Keep him because your psychic abilities improve dramatically when he takes the field.

11) Keep him because we've never been comfortable in the Highlight Films.

12) Keep him for the peace of mind he brings to our opponents.

13) Keep "No-way-in-'EL-AM-I-gonna-make-it" because 3 points is not even HALF a Touchdown!

14) Keep him because if Keonen goes down, we will have to hire someone else to Kick-Off!!!

15) Keep him for the since of unity he gives to the rest of the team, know they ALL hate to see him take the field.

16) Keep him for the way he can kill that nasty momentum every time it rears it's ugly head!

17) Keep him for the way he points out the way we can beat a dead horse better than any team in the NFL!

18) Keep the guy because he helps with the water crew during practice.

19) Keep the guy because we've already had his name sewn into all those jerseys, and you know how mad the seamstress got when we signed Bartkowski!

10). Keep him because he improves your ability to foresee the future.

11) Keep him because we've never been comfortable in the Highlight Films.

12) Keep him for the peace of mind he brings to our opponents.

13) Keep "No-way-in-'EL-AM-I-gonna-make-it" because 3 points is not even HALF a Touchdown!

14) Keep him because if Keonen goes down, we will have to hire someone else to Kick-Off!!!

15) Keep him for the since of unity he gives to the rest of the team, know they ALL hate to see him take the field.

16) Keep him for the way he can kill that nasty momentum every time it rears it's ugly head!

17) Keep him for the way he points out the way we can beat a dead horse better than any team in the NFL!

18) Keep the guy because he helps with the water crew during practice.

19) Keep the guy because we've already had his name sewn into all those jerseys, and you know how mad the seamstress got when we signed Bartkowski!

What are your reason?

Reasons?