GUESS WHAT GUYS? WE HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT THE GIANTS!

NOSTRADAMUS

Its going to b difficult, but we do have a chance. Hopefully our running game can get healthy. We will need that Turner/Norwood combo in this game big time.

For the record I honestly believe that we don't have a chance in **** of winning this game. I believe that playing the Giants after a Bye Week and having our Starting LT, HB, backup HB injured, and questionable secondary is too much to overcome.

But for the sake of my Falcon Fandom I will put our chances @ 20%

I believe the Giants will win 27 - 13.

After this week our record will be 4-4... not too much room for error if we expect to make the playoffs, but hey stranger things have happen.

Edited by NOSTRADAMUS

i have complete faith in our team and if turner can get better and back on his game then the duo will be back in action! the giants have been on a downfall but coming back from a bye week could be a little difficult for. Only because they're all rested up and we have injuries but i think if Ryan can stay on his game and Turner pulls through then we should be in for some winning!

Its going to b difficult, but we do have a chance. Hopefully our running game can get healthy. We will need that Turner/Norwood combo in this game big time.

For the record I honestly believe that we don't have a chance in **** of winning this game. I believe that playing the Giants after a Bye Week and having our Starting LT, HB, backup HB injured, and questionable secondary is too much to overcome.

After this week our record will be 4-4... not too much room for error if we expect to make the playoffs, but hey stranger things have happen.

So, can you tell me why the giants have lost 4 in a row?

you fail again at a post,

nice try to make it seem like this is a positive post, only covered in trolling,

yea, get your facts straight , 4-4 HA,

for all your attempt at power and glory, you forgot one thing!

"We forgot to hook up the doll!"

YOU FORGOT.. TO HOOK UP... THE DOLL

Thanks for the vote of confidence <_< . It's fans like you that make this board a worthwhile experience./sarcasm <_<