The Official AFMB Week 11 Look-a-Likes

Vicious

He didn't start one against the Skins either, I had to throw a desperate Unofficial one together like on Friday before it was too late.

You guys are welcome for that win. lol.

I think I started the one for the Aints game and I would have started one last week but I can't get to the boards during the day anymore unless I log off my companies network. Dang VPN....

I think I started the one for the Aints game and I would have started one last week but I can't get to the boards during the day anymore unless I log off my companies network. Dang VPN....

Ah, so we only win when either Vicious or myself start it.

Or if we play a inferior team at home lol.

Why man? Just having fun man. I have a beautiful fiance(my avatar) that will be my wife in a few months. Don't mean to scare anybody though. :lol::lol:

Just Sayin, what yo self, that is the second time you posted a look a like like that, I have not forgot about your Chris Cooley interpertation. :unsure: :lol:

Just Sayin, what yo self, that is the second time you posted a look a like like that, I have not forgot about your Chris Cooley interpertation. :unsure: :lol:

yeah, that one I didn't really think about it until dem birds brought it up.(I admit now, not a good choice) :lol: Besides man I was born in raised in Covington, Ga myself and we don't roll like that. :D