Tony G. Jeopardy Question/Answer Last Night

aerosmith67

On the Maddenless NFL 2009 line of questions on Jeopardy last night Tony G was an Answer/Question last night. The answer was something along the lines of this long time Kansas City Tight End joined the Falcons for the 2009 season. It was fun to see the team get some exposure on a show like that but Alex Trebek SUCKS at pronouncing FALCONS, he said it more like FAULCANS. (I know that's a proper way of saying it but it still sounded awful)

On the Maddenless NFL 2009 line of questions on Jeopardy last night Tony G was an Answer/Question last night. The answer was something along the lines of this long time Kansas City Tight End joined the Falcons for the 2009 season. It was fun to see the team get some exposure on a show like that but Alex Trebek SUCKS at pronouncing FALCONS, he said it more like FAULCANS. (I know that's a proper way of saying it but it still sounded awful)

His annunciations on a lot of words are annoying. I didn't see the show, but can here him saying Faulcans like you wrote it... :D

Both my grandma and one of my close friends pronouce it "faulcans" and I cant stand it.

It's because I actually give my honest opinion.

I don't front load a negative post by talking about how long I've been a fan, or how much I love Matt Ryan.

Just honesty. That doesn't go over well here.

You signed on to the boards to trash our starting QB, you're not a Falcon fan, and you just in general seem to be a window licker. That is why you have a negative rating. BTW, I haven't -1'd you yet.... just being honest.

Yup, that's what I meant, I just spelled it wrong.

Aren't you the guy who asked for his donation back because people were picking on you?

Nice job....donate to needy kids then ask for it back because people hate you and pick on you.

Nice try, but no. It wasn't me.

I didn't donate at all. I would send my money direct to the charity, I wouldn't just give it to some stranger on a message board.