How much did Ryan?

akone87

Through 10 weeks his ratings is 59.7, yards = 2,008, yards per catch = 6.7, 14 TD's & 12 INT's.

2008 through 10 weeks ratings - 62.3, yards = 1,909, yards per catch = 8.5, 11 TD's & 5 INT's.

Has he fallen off much? The numbers are similar besides the INT's. Not to mention 5-4 this year, 6-3 in 2008.

I'm gonna have to cut Matt a little slack here because he's been going up against some tough defenses and he's still producing identical numbers. The bar has been raised so high that according to AJC yesterday that it is hitting him in the face but is it really?

Through 10 games his ratings is 59.7, yards = 2,008, yards per catch = 6.7, 14 TD's & 12 INT's.

2008 through 10 games ratings - 62.3, yards = 1,909, yards per catch = 8.5, 11 TD's & 5 INT's.

Has he fallen off much? The numbers are similar besides the INT's. Not to mention 5-4 this year, 6-3 in 2008.

I'm gonna have to cut Matt a little slack here because he's been going up against some tough defenses and he's still producing identical numbers. The bar has been raised so high that according to AJC yesterday that it is hitting him in the face but is it really?

The interceptions are HUGE. Instead of putting the team in a position to win as he did last year he is losing games with poor decision making.

Through 10 games his ratings is 59.7, yards = 2,008, yards per catch = 6.7, 14 TD's & 12 INT's.

2008 through 10 games ratings - 62.3, yards = 1,909, yards per catch = 8.5, 11 TD's & 5 INT's.

It's also relevant to note that he had the Detroit Lions, Kansas City Chiefs, and Oakland Raiders in those first irst 9 games last year. We haven't had any of those games on the schedule this year.

10 games with a record of 5-4 where is that 10th game??

invalid comparison you are comparing 10 games in 2008 verses 9 games in 2009

Last year Ryan didn't lose any games for us.

He's done that this year... twice.... and against division opponents.

I don't think the Falcons would have won either of those games with Chris Redman playing QB, so I don't think I can agree with that.

Also, I don't think the Falcons would have beaten the Panthers in Atlanta or beaten Chicago with Redman as QB, so I'd say Ryan is a big part of the reason the Falcons are in playoff contention right now.

Excuse me. 10 weeks. Genius. They're all the same amount of games.

Sorry my bad I did not check before posting something I normally do but skipped this time.

I would also like so see the stats on number of sacks and number of hurries for both seasons but I'm not interested enough to go dig them out myself.

I don't think the Falcons would have won either of those games with Chris Redman playing QB, so I don't think I can agree with that.

Also, I don't think the Falcons would have beaten the Panthers in Atlanta or beaten Chicago with Redman as QB, so I'd say Ryan is a big part of the reason the Falcons are in playoff contention right now.

OK, I'm not saying Redman should be starting.

I was just saying a difference between Ryan last year and this year is that his play has cost us games.

It's getting to the point that I'd rather Ryan not throw the ball late in games that we have a chance to win.... especially the ones where we don't need a touchdown to win it.

Sorry my bad I did not check before posting something I normally do but skipped this time.

I would also like so see the stats on number of sacks and number of hurries for both seasons but I'm not interested enough to go dig them out myself.

Let me see if I could dig it out. Not making any promises. Lol.

The defense was the primary reason we beat the Panthers and Chicago. Look at how many turn overs the Defense created in those games. Without the landslide in turnover ratio we would have lost both games.

Ryan is shell shocked right now, but putting Redman in would just shake his confidence more.

I hope he turns it around because this could get ugly really quick.

OK, I'm not saying Redman should be starting.

I was just saying a difference between Ryan last year and this year is that his play has cost us games.

It's getting to the point that I'd rather Ryan not throw the ball late in games that we have a chance to win.... especially the ones where we don't need a touchdown to win it.

You sir are a blatant follower!! How can you say the difference in Ryan play from both years? The running game was non existent during the first 5 games. I posted the numbers? Would you agree that they're similar?