Rank the NFC South fanbase of each team..

Andre5000

Best fans- Saints Fans.. They make a difference, make the most noise, LOUD LOUD LOUD noise, always show up, the place is packed at kickoff

2nd best- Bucs Fans- they are having a rough year, yet they still pack the joint and almost will their team to victory at times, the tailgate party scene is awesome there, lotsa folks cooking out and they are IN THIER SEATS at kickoff.

3rd place- Atlanta fans.. The Ga Dome is quiet and some have called it the Coma-Dome. Its always 3/4 full at kickoff, fans get there late and the opposing team often has a TON of fans that make almost as much noise as the home fans.

Last place- Panthers fans. the WORST.....After seeing about 25,000 in the stands at Carolina i think they take the cake as the worst fans in our division.. We all knew the Panthers would fight back after a rough start to the season, they have a great coach who always adjusts to adversity.. heck remember the year when they went through like 7 running backs and still won a buncha games? Or the year they had NO QB and came to ATL and beat us without throwing a pass? Hard to believe their fans would give up on them so easy and no-show to a division game..

...Atlanta fans.. The Ga Dome is quiet and some have called it the Coma-Dome. Its always 3/4 full at kickoff, fans get there late and the opposing team often has a TON of fans that make almost as much noise as the home fans...
BS. We are 11-1 in the Dome under the current regime. That means, come to the Dome and our fans will show up late, leave early and we will still kick your as. Edited by FalconFanSince1970

BS. We are 11-1 in the Dome under the current regime. That means, come to the Dome and our fans will show up late, leave early and we will still kick your as.

I like that record, but go to a Tampa game or a N.O. game and you REALLY think you can say we make more noise than them? Not a chance..

All that means is if you come in the Dome you will probably get your as kicked no matter who you are. Even if it's 70,000 red and black Blank seats. Any questions?

Yeah, like the 20,000 Steelers fans that invaded the dome a couple of years ago, they all got beat up... ha ha.. or the loads of Saints fans that will be here making MORE noise than our fans when they come here.. ( i think Falcons win that game BTW) . You sir may be the greatest Falcons fan ever, but not many are like you.. I am one, always there, weaing falcons tuff, making noise, but i am always dissapointed in our crowd..

When the Dome was full of Vick fans in the early to mid 2000s it was said to be the loudest stadium on the NFL planet.

I witnessed all of those games. It was loud. Lots of false starts, delay of games and time outs. I remember network telecasts posting those numbers. We lost a lot of those games.

But I'm tellin you bro under this regime, if you step in the Dome you probably got a beat down comin. They pretty much know how to win in the Dome. The one loss to the Ponies was a fluke.

Once they figure out how to win division road games we are outta here. Trust me.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

Yeah, like the 20,000 Steelers fans that invaded the dome a couple of years ago, they all got beat up... ha ha.. or the loads of Saints fans that will be here making MORE noise than our fans when they come here.. ( i think Falcons win that game BTW) . You sir may be the greatest Falcons fan ever, but not many are like you.. I am one, always there, weaing falcons tuff, making noise, but i am always dissapointed in our crowd..

One of my favorite Vick era games. We whooped their as.

I like that record, but go to a Tampa game or a N.O. game and you REALLY think you can say we make more noise than them? Not a chance..

You take the noise. Give me the 11-1 record. That's gotta be tops in the division, if not the league.

Again, step in the Dome and get your as beat while our fans are outside the Dome tailgating. :lol:

1. New Orleans - I have to agree with you only on New Orleans, they have a good crowd but they are just band wagaon fans. Once they start to lose a few games it will start to get empty pretty fast.

2. Tampa Bay - Tampa Bay doesn't sellout all of there games. You can't tell if the seats are full because the seats blends in with the team colors so well. That Cannon does a really good job in getting them hyped. They come to the game because thats the only thing to do in Tampa Bay. As far as Tailgating, they come in last place. It's hard to judge the tailgating because the parking is so spreadout.

3. Atlanta - I agree that Falcons Fans are not in the stadium at kickoff and that's due to the large number of people tailgating. Not to mention folks coming to the game after church, good weather, good college football games. Not to mention the long lines at the gates.

4. Carolina - Panthers Fans my be the best in Spirit. They have cars, trailers, buses, grills decked out in Panther blue. They really show how much they love there team. They are not a big tailgating team, they arrive for tailgating around 10am and leave for the stadium at 12 noon.

So I couldnt give us a rank of 3rd. I would put us at #2 from crowd noise and #1 with tailgating. So we do have some work to do with the 12th man but blame it on College Football, Atlanta Nightlife and a weak team support w/transplants from other cities.

When the Dome was full of Vick fans in the early to mid 2000s it was said to be the loudest stadium on the NFL planet.

I witnessed all of those games. It was loud. Lots of false starts, delay of games and time outs. I remember network telecasts posting those numbers. We lost a lot of those games.

But I'm tellin you bro under this regime, if you step in the Dome you probably got a beat down comin. They pretty much know how to win in the Dome. The one loss to the Ponies was a fluke.

Once they figure out how to win division road games we are outta here. Trust me.

Even then there were always chunks of empty seats in the club section

And how many championships has this franchise won? Im just stating the facts..

Oh this is about facts is it? OK then what exactly is awarded to the "best" fanbase, commemorative plaques, bumper stickers, a ticker tape parade??????? Are there fanbase playoffs, or a fanbase Super Bowl where the ultimate champion of fanbases is determined?

So lets hear the facts about what the spoils of being the best fanbase are. Stay on topic and dont stray and start talking about the franchise as they aren't the fanbase.

Whoever called Saints fans bandwaggon fans doesn't know what the term means... I mean, who the **** in their right mind would jump on a 40+ year tradition of futility bandwaggon?

Saints fans invinted the paper bag look for christ sake... they were horrible for so long... but people still showed up... all be it with bags on thier heads.

We sell out every year now because people actually want to see this team play... but that has nothing to do with true fanhood... who the **** wants pay good money to go see a 3 win team? No one!

Do we have a handfull of bandwaggon fans? Sure, every good team does.... but 99.99% of Saints fans are true blue Who Dats... and follow them through thick and thin. Will they pay $200 dollars to see a 3 win team... some will some won't... that doesn't make them bandwaggoners.

Bandwaggoners are the guys that wear Dolphins gear when they are good... and Tampa Gear when they are good. You'd be hard pressed to find any Saints fan wearing anything other than Black and Gold.

Even then there were always chunks of empty seats in the club section

Really? I don't recall that. But even if you're right it was still regarded as the loudest stadium in the league. At least the league thought so. They posted decibel stats, false start stats and pre snap time out stats on their telecasts that showed us #1. Domes are way louder than outdoor stadiums.

But when NO has a losing season and looks bad, that place is just as empty as ours was 2 years ago. Might want to switch Bucs and Saints fans.

1. New Orleans - I have to agree with you only on New Orleans, they have a good crowd but they are just band wagaon fans. Once they start to lose a few games it will start to get empty pretty fast.

2. Tampa Bay - Tampa Bay doesn't sellout all of there games. You can't tell if the seats are full because the seats blends in with the team colors so well. That Cannon does a really good job in getting them hyped. They come to the game because thats the only thing to do in Tampa Bay. As far as Tailgating, they come in last place. It's hard to judge the tailgating because the parking is so spreadout.

3. Atlanta - I agree that Falcons Fans are not in the stadium at kickoff and that's due to the large number of people tailgating. Not to mention folks coming to the game after church, good weather, good college football games. Not to mention the long lines at the gates.

4. Carolina - Panthers Fans my be the best in Spirit. They have cars, trailers, buses, grills decked out in Panther blue. They really show how much they love there team. They are not a big tailgating team, they arrive for tailgating around 10am and leave for the stadium at 12 noon.

So I couldnt give us a rank of 3rd. I would put us at #2 from crowd noise and #1 with tailgating. So we do have some work to do with the 12th man but blame it on College Football, Atlanta Nightlife and a weak team support w/transplants from other cities.

FAIL!!

The transplant excuse is pretty lame.

The whole Dome gets empty when the Saints start to lose is laughable. We're combined 15-17 in 07 and 09, yet we have sold out the Dome before the season even opens each season. Saints fans are the best fans in the NFL, win or lose. The Dome is ALWAYS full.

I've been to several games in the Georgia Dome, and anybody who actually thinks the Georgia Dome is louder than the Dome should really rethink things.

Edited by nolafan33

The whole Dome gets empty when the Saints start to lose is laughable. We're combined 15-17 in 07 and 09, yet we have sold out the Dome before the season even opens each season. Saints fans are the best fans in the NFL, win or lose. The Dome is ALWAYS full.

I've been to several games in the Georgia Dome, and anybody who actually thinks the Georgia Dome is louder than the Dome should really rethink things.

That's probably true, but I was wondering.. did they hand all those paper bags out at the gate, or did you have to bring your own?