Since it's pretty slow right now I thought I would ask a question.

Xnex

Where would you go instead?

I think I would go to Oregon. Most of us on the east coast or here in the southeastern part of the country don't often get to see the west coast teams play. But on the few occasions that I have had an opportunity to watch a game out there the Oregon fans are tremendous. They always get loud in support of their team and I would imagine that their stadium provides a pretty strong home field advantage.

I admire many of the other SEC schools and fanbases as well but if I couldn't play for my favorite school I think I would enjoy moving to the great northwest and playing for the Ducks. Eventhough they can come up with some seriously ugly uniforms they also have some really good ones too. Like last weeks uni's with the Black helmets that had the matte or flat finish and weren't shiny at all.

What about the rest of you guys?

Well since I was a recruit I wasn't good enough to get USC to offer me. All I got was a letter in my junior year, saying they would "watch" me and my progress. So I went to SDSU. But if I could have went to a major D-1 school it would have been Ole Miss. Because I heard the ladies was nice out there :lol:

Where would you go instead?

I think I would go to Oregon. Most of us on the east coast or here in the southeastern part of the country don't often get to see the west coast teams play. But on the few occasions that I have had an opportunity to watch a game out there the Oregon fans are tremendous. They always get loud in support of their team and I would imagine that their stadium provides a pretty strong home field advantage.

I admire many of the other SEC schools and fanbases as well but if I couldn't play for my favorite school I think I would enjoy moving to the great northwest and playing for the Ducks. Eventhough they can come up with some seriously ugly uniforms they also have some really good ones too. Like last weeks uni's with the Black helmets that had the matte or flat finish and weren't shiny at all.

What about the rest of you guys?

I'd go to UGA and hopefully get the starting QB job as a Freshman. I'd play my heart out all year and then throw 10 picks every time we played GT. :lol:

Oregon would probably be choice also. That is an awesome offense to watch and would be fun to play in as would Nevada. I would go to one of those two schools.

Southern Cal or Oregon. I think either would have been GREAT college experience for me if I couldn't go to UGA for whatever reason. They are both on beautiful campuses with strong fan followings and typically produce good teams that play for titles and major bowls.

Edited by Nicolae

I've lived in the Pac Northwest and Oregon is a great choice. Awesome state. I'll also throw in U-Dub or Washington. The Husky stadium is on on the lake but above it on a mountanous terrain. The fans are crazy and its a really great school. If you can take the rain, they're both great :).

USCalfornia. Top 10 consistent program, Pete Carrol and his staff do an excellent job of putting players in a position to be first round draft picks,I would get to an opportunity to whip half of ya'll goin to Oregon and it's flippin LA(stars, women, beaches, nightlife, need I say more...) ;)