NCAA BB - #5 Kentucky wins on buzzer beater against Miami (OH)

Cable Guy

Just got back from Rupp...

First half was VMI all over again... Miami played extremely well and filled it up from three-point range... It was unbelievable... Our freshmen played like freshmen and we were in a rough spot all game long...

We were up three with about 20 seconds left and they came down and drained another three... Six seconds to go and Wall drives, pulls up right outside the lane and nails the game-winner... Freakin crazy...

It was ugly, but I'll take it... Calipari said we'd look bad early on in the season, and I haven't seen much "dribble-drive" in our offense yet, but there's definitely talent on this team and hopefully we can pull it all together by December 5th...

But as they say, a win is a win... Hopefully they learn from this one and move on...

Go Cats!!

Young team theres going to be some growing pains at times

Yeah, I kept telling myself yesterday that its November, not January...

Plus, Miami set a record for most 3's hit in Rupp arena by an opponent... Ever... And 20 set a record for most 3's hit in Rupp by an opposing player... Ever... Highly doubtful something like that happens again this season...

Highly doubtful something like that happens again this season...

Ok maybe I lied... Sam Houston State is draining them like crazy as well... 8 threes so far with 4 minutes left in the first half... This is ridiculous...

Luckily our offense is playing very well so far...