START REDMAN - "Matty Ice" has melted under pressure

Brees Lee

New Orleans here, What Up ATL?

I see "Matty Ice" is really bad under pressure, even of there is none, the guy looks scared and lost. Start Redman see what you got in him. "Matty Ice" won't get you a wild card. I rather you guys take it than the Panties. If Turner isn't back soon and Sneling doesnt turn into a BEAST, you guys won't even have a winning season. I like Sneling, but he is no Turner. ATL flat out overused Turner. He killed us (SAINTS), but we were without Ellis, Clancy and Fujita. In Georgia Dome I hope for a good game without the injuries. Good luck!

I see "Matty Ice" is really bad under pressure, even of there is none, the guy looks scared and lost. Start Redman see what you got in him. "Matty Ice" won't get you a wild card. I rather you guys take it than the Panties. If Turner isn't back soon and Sneling doesnt turn into a BEAST, you guys won't even have a winning season. I like Sneling, but he is no Turner. ATL flat out overused Turner. He killed us (SAINTS), but we were without Ellis, Clancy and Fujita. In Georgia Dome I hope for a good game without the injuries. Good luck!

brees blows.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Exacly I wish you guys would start Redman to see what you got in him.

If you guys want to keep "Matty Ice" out there then keep him, I am more then happy with that decision. But for YOUR SAKE you should try Redman.

Oh please. Get that faux concern outta here.

For your sake you'd better hope your team doesn't lose in the playoffs again.

Of course, they want us to try other quarterbacks. They'd rather us bench all our quality starters for lower tier players. It's what all opponents/fake fans/trolls want our team to do. It's a lack of trust in their own team that leads to this. They don't trust that their team is good enough to beat our team at full strength and for good reason.

Redman is not a bad choice. He played well in the last 4 or 5 games he started. If we continue to throw 2 INT's per game with 1 run all the way back for a TD, we're not going anywhere. Without Turner, this could be an opportunity because I think defenses will back off up front and change the way they have approached us. Now is the time for Ryan to step up or sit down.

As if Redman, who hasn't started played in a regular season game in over a year and a half, can come in with the same supporting cast and do better. I'm not saying we don't have a capable backup, but barring injury he should not see the field.

Edited by AutoMax™

Why should I be affraid? Nothing I say or you say will the Team actually do. I am just saying, if our QB was struggling I would call for the backup, just to see what we can get with him. Maybe the starter needs some time off. I see that Ryan is struggling right now, he doesn't look the same as before. Give Redman a chance, it might work out.

Edited by Brees Lee

Why don't you worry about your own team and how they are struggling trying to put teams away now. We will be fine thank you.

It's understandable that after your scare with the Rams that you'd want anyone to start over Ryan.. why because you're a :

scaredy+cat.jpg

Looking forward to the future!!!!