Something interesting about us when we lose.

We have pretty much been in every game that we have lost. That's what makes me think that we are still a contender. We have to make minor adjustments. One thing that we must stop, is the Willie Martinez Style Zone Defense. Play your safeties deep, and play man with your corners. We should never have to come down to a FG. I hate that we miss them, but we have made them before, and it still doesn't really help. We need TDs.

You asked what my point was? then you call me an idiot?

If you can't find my point in that post then there is a problem with your reading comprehension.

You're kind of funny. He asked what was your point of BEING HERE and you didn't read what he wrote. Then you questioned his reading comprehension. So, I'll ask again: WHAT'S YOUR POINT OF BEING HERE?

This team is not a contender. If you watch our games, you can tell that we are definitely not the most talented team.

We may make the playoffs, but it will be extremely difficult.

We have some building blocks, but we just aren't ready yet. A few more offseasons and we should be there.

This team is not a contender. If you watch our games, you can tell that we are definitely not the most talented team.

We may make the playoffs, but it will be extremely difficult.

We have some building blocks, but we just aren't ready yet. A few more offseasons and we should be there.

I respect your opinion, but still disagree. If not this year, then next.

Thanks for not putting down the coaches, players, franchise, or GM in your post. It shows that fans can be critical without the hysterics.

You asked what my point was? then you call me an idiot?

If you can't find my point in that post then there is a problem with your reading comprehension.

You're kind of funny. He asked what was your point of BEING HERE and you didn't read what he wrote. Then you questioned his reading comprehension. So, I'll ask again: WHAT'S YOUR POINT OF BEING HERE?

True. Kinda makes the "idiot" part more realistic, doesn't it?