Week 11 predictions

bossFALCON™

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

falcons over giants ( gonna be tough if turner AND norwood are about)

Panthers over phins

Saints over the Bucs

Only games I really care about :)

As annoying as saints fans are............ Buc fans are that much worse.... if the bucs some how pull an upset this place will be unbearable between JB and Bucman's ego.

falcons over giants ( gonna be tough if turner AND norwood are about)

Panthers over phins

Saints over the Bucs

Only games I really care about :)

As annoying as saints fans are............ Buc fans are that much worse.... if the bucs some how pull an upset this place will be unbearable between JB and Bucman's ego.

Ego? Cant really talk that much trash when your 2-8... But I'll still do it? :P

I'll say...

G-men over the Falcons. That streak of theirs has to end some time, And i dont know if its on the road or not? Falcons haven't looked to good on the road this year.

Panthers over the Phins. Unless Ronnie plays, i dont see them winning this one.

Bucs over the Saints! No real shocker here, anyone who watches football knows the saints are gonna lose this one... It really is a no brainier if you ask me

And that'll do her. :)

Ego? Cant really talk that much trash when your 2-8... But I'll still do it? :P

I'll say...

G-men over the Falcons. That streak of theirs has to end some time, And i dont know if its on the road or not? Falcons haven't looked to good on the road this year.

Panthers over the Phins. Unless Ronnie plays, i dont see them winning this one.

Bucs over the Saints! No real shocker here, anyone who watches football knows the saints are gonna lose this one... It really is a no brainier if you ask me

And that'll do her. :)

correction.......... you are 1-8 loser :P

I could see the Giants winning... especially if we are w/out Turner AND Norwood.

Its going to be tough for Carolina since they are coming off a short week but they are a much better overall team then the Phins....... and if Jake can continue to be turn over free they are dangerous.

as far as the last game.......... I think I stated my opinion about that one :D

Falcons over Giants. -

Both teams seem to have taken a couple steps back from the strong start they had at the beginning of the season. For some reason, I think the Falcons will step up in this game.

Saints over the Bucs. -

Saints are the best team of the NFC, the last few games though, they seem to be playing down to their competition. Bucs have been playing some decent ball lately. If the Saints keep the game close, the Bucs have a chance of winning. The Saints are bound to be running out of last second miracles, one would assume anyway.

Panthers over Phins. -

If Delhomme doesn't turn the ball over and continues to improve and spread the ball around, the Panthers should win this game. If he can't accomplish anything in the passing department, the Phins will just stack the box with 9 to snuff out the run and abuse Delhomme all game, in turn, forcing him into turning the ball over several times.

oh yea...... no doubt about that.

Bucman is probably hanging out in a closet wearing his 2002 super bowl hat and probably not much of else just waiting to spring into action if the bucs win.

IF THAT HAPPENED ..... WE'RE ALL FINISHED. BUCMAN WOULD TAKE IT TO A LEVEL UNKNOWN TO US.

NO ONE ON THIS BOARD WOULD BE SAFE ..... HE WOULD BECOME A "TERRORIST" ONCE MORE. :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Giants beat the Falcons

Panthers beat the Giants

BUCS win over the Saints in a squeaker where our new kicker boots a 52 yarder as time runs out!;)

Looks like bucman and I are the only True believers here!:lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I believe! :)

Saints first loss of the season, baby!

HeII Yeah! I have the same feeling I had before we played the Packers. Not to mention the Saints will be taking us extremely lightly!

Biggest upset of the '09 NFL season! No team since has EVER lost to the BUCS in the regular season and gone on to the Super Bowl!

Sorry Saints fans.;)

I believe! :)

Saints first loss of the season, baby!

It honestly would not shock me........... after the display the saints put up against the rams.... They have been playing with fire for weeks but they continue to pull it out in the end... which is a sign of a good team, but eventually if you play with fire long enough you get burnt..... The ONLY thing keeping me from hoping the bucs win is the fact you too bozo's... and I say that with love and respect :wub: :blink: :wacko: B) , your guys ego may single handily bring the Apocalypse and the end of the world.....err or at least may crash the internet.

:P ^_^

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It honestly would not shock me........... after the display the saints put up against the rams.... They have been playing with fire for weeks but they continue to pull it out in the end... which is a sign of a good team, but eventually if you play with fire long enough you get burnt..... The ONLY thing keeping me from hoping the bucs win is the fact you too bozo's... and I say that with love and respect :wub: :blink: :wacko: B) , your guys ego may single handily bring the Apocalypse and the end of the world.....err or at least may crash the internet.

:P ^_^

ego? Who? US? NO WAY!!:lol:

I'll just say that you KNOW both bucman and I will be here tomorrow no later than 5:30 pm proclaiming our MASTERSHIP OF THE FREE WORLD!;)

HeII Yeah! I have the same feeling I had before we played the Packers.

Is that feeling a slight light-headed, buzzing sensation accompanied by a nagging sense of hunger? Just curious.

Not to mention the Saints will be taking us extremely lightly!

You guys totally might win this game, but I can guarantee you it won't be because of this. Bucs are 3-1 against us the last 2 years, and the loss in RJ last season killed our playoff hopes. Interviews with Drew and SP indicate that this is probably as focused as we've been on one team all season. It's all about REVENGE this week, baby, and you better believe we're gonna bring the funk.

Also, Darren Sharper is "probable." :ph34r:

Edited by joe horn

ego? Who? US? NO WAY!!:lol:

I'll just say that you KNOW both bucman and I will be here tomorrow no later than 5:30 pm proclaiming our MASTERSHIP OF THE FREE WORLD!;)

Yes........ I know....we ALL know.

I wonder what the saints fans response will be If by some how the weeping mother of christ shines her light on the bucs for a day, and the bucs some how dig out of their"immaculate constipation" that has become their season and they beat the saints.... I wonder what the excuses will be?

the saints were injured?

The bucs got lucky?

Peyton ate some tainted cheese that caused him to miss a week of preperation?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Is that feeling a slight light-headed, buzzing sensation accompanied by a nagging sense of hunger? Just curious.

You guys totally might win this game, but I can guarantee you it won't be because of this. Bucs are 3-1 against us the last 2 years, and the loss in RJ last season killed our playoff hopes. Interviews with Drew and SP indicate that this is probably as focused as we've been on one team all season. It's all about REVENGE this week, baby, and you better believe we're gonna bring the funk.

Also, Darren Sharper is "probable." :ph34r:

I also saw you all signed Chris McCallister when Sharper got hurt. We sign Barth Brooks for our kicker instead of Matt Stover.:rolleyes:

Believe me Joe, We have no illusions of us beating the Saints today. Our defense is just too **** pathetic after years of neglect by management. Our only real hope is that Freeman plays a near perfect game and the Saints offense sputters mightily.

But, bucman and I as fans, can always picture our BUCS somehow winning.