Giants 24 Falcons 3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction.

This is going to be the most embarrassing game in 2 years. Worst game since Redman started against Tampa in 2007. Mark my word.

The falcons are UFL compared to the rest of the league.

I disagree with your reasoning, but I think we will get a beating of sorts against them. Mostly because they've lost 4 straight and have had 2 weeks to think about it and prepare for us. And we are banged up and Ryan is struggling big time. You think Carolina's pass rush gave Ryan happy feet? Wait til he see's New Yorks.

But mostly because of the first part, and being on the road.

We do have one thing in our favor, we've won every game against Falcons players (or at least stars) the last 2 seasons and Boley's a Giant.

lol. I'm guessing you're not a falcons fan hahahaa

I gamble with my head. Not my heart. Just because you know that your team is over matched, doesn't make you any less of a fan.

We are going to get crushed. I see Ryan with 2 INTs and 2 FF. Thats just the turnovers. They'll stack the box, shut down the run, and

it's game over.

We will be out ran, out passed, out coached, and out played.

We just don't match up well at all with these guys.

I'll bump this Sunday at 4.

Let me explain. We all know the Giants Offense is pretty good. As is their coaching. They'll do whatever they want against our D.

Unless our Offense can go off and make this a shootout, we won't stand a chance. BUT...

Turner is out for at least this game. And the problems that Ryan is having with being afraid of D-linesman and getting happy feet...This is the wrong team to play. That Giants D-line will have him running around all game, throwing it wherever he can.

EVEN WITH TURNER, most of us didn't see this being a winnable game anyway. And that was assuming Ryan would play well.

If you guys are gamblers, I suggest taking the Giants, and giving up the points.

I gamble with my head. Not my heart. Just because you know that your team is over matched, doesn't make you any less of a fan.

We are going to get crushed. I see Ryan with 2 INTs and 2 FF. Thats just the turnovers. They'll stack the box, shut down the run, and

it's game over.

We just don't match up well at all with these guys.

I'll bump this Sunday at 4.

you know what? its ok, you don't have to be a falcons fan to be on these boards.

No, 3 points for the falcons would not be an accurate prediction of their amount of scoring, for jason ELAME would shank a 25 yard chip shot. But seriously I personally have faith in the falcons, I would be extremely annoyed and angered that we could not pull this win off against a key division opponent, and i would be out for some serious blood against the Giants. I say the falcons win 24-21, and the score would have been 28-21 but ELAME missed all of his XPs as well lol

Outran and outplayed are words....but there is no space like you put in there.

Out coached isn't a word. Maybe you could have used outmatched instead?

Out passed isn't a word either. Outpass is a word...again with no space, but you would have had to change your whole rambling and sentence structure and say the Giants will outpass us, but then it really wouldn't flow with what you were trying to say, I guess.

just trying to help, since you don't appear to be too smart.

Last I knew, their secondary was in shreds. That gives me some hope. They are having as tough a go as we are lately, you cant just assume they will get everything that ails them fixed over one bye week. I give us a better than average shot. They can be had.

Thank you. I can agree with this. I think it's their safetys that are so terrible...But that would mean a few things....

1 Good Oline blocking

2 Actually throwing it downfield

3 Ryan actually giving the play time to develop before he bails

This is 3 things that we haven't done all year.

We aren't really an offense that attacks weaknessness. We have the same gameplan for every game and every team. I hope you are right,

but I really don't see us attacking their secondary.

I posted this in hopes that someone who disagrees with me, would tell me why.

Instead, people disagree, then personally attack me because I have a differing opinion.

Plenty of people come here to debate. Plenty of people disagree. If you want to debate or have a comment to make and want people to tell you why they disagree with you, then you shouldn't be a ******* ****, like you are. Just sayin' B)

They are still the Giants. They were still dominant last year. They were 5-0 this year. They still have an awesome D, Jacobs, Manning,

and a great O-line.

And they are at home.

what does "they're still the giants" even mean though?? They got HOT in the playoffs one year, played well until the end of the year the next, and now they look like the same inconsistent giants that they were before the 07 playoffs. The media places waaaay too much bias on northeast teams! I don't see where all this magic and mystic is coming from in giant-land. couldn't they have just been hot for a while. I'm sure you can take a 10-16 game period in Falcons history where we got hot and it didnt amount to much. Are we also a long running dynasty? Are giants fans telling themselves "they're still the giants".

Truth is, the giants have been futile at best the past month. We make stupid young mistakes. If we can settle down, this is def a winable game.

I also expect to see us attempting more 4th conversions insteas of field goals. With elam struggling, and the game being in a stadium with a wind problem- I expect Mike Smith to become more aggressive and it could really be a blessing.