Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pejo

Ryan

5 posts in this topic

Now that I have calmed down I want to say something to all the haters! Why don't you go out there your rookie year and take a team to the playoffs and are expected to win the Super Bowl the following year!?!?!?! Let me know how it works out for you :angry:

Your point is a good one. This is only his 2nd year in the NFL, the arguments can be made both ways tho, he shows all the signs of being a great QB for years to come, and then has a 5 game stretch of sub-par performances. I think its kinda like a right of passage or coming of age, you gotta go through the worst to be the best. Have faith.

I have faith. Just trying to tell all the other so called falcon fans to be patient. I knew we wouldnt be a superbowl contender for a few years ( hope I am wrong ), but speaking the truth. Next year will be GREAT!

I have faith. Just trying to tell all the other so called falcon fans to be patient. I knew we wouldnt be a superbowl contender for a few years ( hope I am wrong ), but speaking the truth. Next year will be GREAT!

I agree !

last three losses panthers,saints and cowboys all have one thing in common back special teams play wether its missed fg's to giving up punt returns for td which is not helping our young team