Take It Inmates

Run with it nutjobs.

It's your board for the next few days. Start your "Let's Get Vick Back" threads.

Wow the other rocket scientists with your "Fire Smitty" diatribes.

Talk to others like yourself whose I.Q.s hover dangerously close to your shoe sizes.

Enjoy.

yeah gritz, time for my usual week off after the loss... this one really made me feel sick.. like i seriously feel like puking.. lol...

Hated just about everything about this game.....Turner looked so good while he was in there. Ryan's really pressing right now. He's not seeing the field well at all, forcing the ball into double and triple coverage when you know that has to be leaving someone else open. He's doing something consistently now that he did very little of last year.....making bad reads.

I'm seriously thinking of putting out an Amber Alert on John Abraham. Is he still a Falcon?

Putrid loss......and I didn't even mention Jason Elam. That's because my grandmother once told me that if you didn't have anything nice to say about someone don't say anything.

At least we're getting a clearer picture of where we're going to need help in the offseason.

Run with it nutjobs.

It's your board for the next few days. Start your "Let's Get Vick Back" threads.

Talk to others like yourself whose I.Q.s hover dangerously close to your shoe sizes.

Enjoy.

DITTO! Only read posts of the posters I know are rational. Needless to say I'm as disappointed as everyone else. Can we get 4 more wins? :unsure:

glad you're back gritz...

Thanks infinite.....Mommabird said the other day that she would kick in a bid on the charity deal if I would post again.

I always do what Momma says.........

DITTO! Only read posts of the posters I know are rational. Needless to say I'm as disappointed as everyone else. Can we get 4 more wins? :unsure:

If Turner's out for any appreciable amount of time I think it's going to be tough Momma..... :o

I'm not anywhere close to tossing in the towel though.

Snelling played exceptionally well in relief of Turner.

My 3 main concerns are

1.) Horrible Run Defense

2.) Turnovers and Bad Reads by Ryan

3.) The only connection I saw jason Elam make today was when he was picking his nose on the sideline after missing the chip shot field goal.....He should be released tomorrow.

Run with it nutjobs.

Enjoy.

This got a really good chuckle out of me. Too funny. For I am an Inmate and I approve of this message.

Jason Elam is going to kick some people's a** when he gets home and reads these threads. Just kidding, he'll go wide left and just your bum. But it'll scare you! RAWR!

One concern that hasn't been brought up yet: 3rd and long pass defense. I've almost forgotten that this is when the opposing team is supposed to have a low probability of getting a first down.

Then they get it and pass pass pass down the field. Not good.

Hated just about everything about this game.....Turner looked so good while he was in there. Ryan's really pressing right now. He's not seeing the field well at all, forcing the ball into double and triple coverage when you know that has to be leaving someone else open. He's doing something consistently now that he did very little of last year.....making bad reads.

I'm seriously thinking of putting out an Amber Alert on John Abraham. Is he still a Falcon?

Putrid loss......and I didn't even mention Jason Elam. That's because my grandmother once told me that if you didn't have anything nice to say about someone don't say anything.

At least we're getting a clearer picture of where we're going to need help in the offseason.

The one positive is even with all that going wrong we still had a shot to win this game.

If Turner's out for any appreciable amount of time I think it's going to be tough Momma..... :o

I'm not anywhere close to tossing in the towel though.

Snelling played exceptionally well in relief of Turner.

My 3 main concerns are

1.) Horrible Run Defense

2.) Turnovers and Bad Reads by Ryan

3.) The only connection I saw jason Elam make today was when he was picking his nose on the sideline after missing the chip shot field goal.....He should be released tomorrow.

Is it possible that we have seen Ryan peak? To my knowledge progression from the first year to the second year is supposed to be somewhat noticable. Does it not look like regression? Same coaching staff, mature receivers, Pretty good TE although the chemistry could be questioned.

Defense has always been the weak link for us, save 98 and 04.

Just as I was thinking ok this will be the year we start a consistant run to the upper echelon group of winning organizations and in a turn of the head I am asking myself the same ole questions. Why??

I hate to say it but OUR SEASON IS OVER.

I guess that must be the reason they call it the "Hail Mary" pass instead of the "Hail Swifty."

Today was our first game of the second half of the season.

I'm not conceding a **** thing yet.