The dumbest INT ever by Ryan!

yeah i didnt get that one... youve only went downfield once all day (first time in a few games) and your gonna throw into double coverage when you clearly have 4:00 minutes left and the destiny of the game... bad , bad throw... its getting worse each week... this sucks man...

Vick...schmick...we ain't goin' there again. Believe me.

Ryan made at least two horrible throws this game. Once again, he looks terrible.

That being said...if we have not gone deep the whole game, WHY do we run a 30 yard Z-in route??? WHY do you break that route off? Somebody PLEASE tell me what the h*** is wrong with calling "all 9's", where you play action and every receiver runs a straight fly route? How long has it been since we have called a simple "bomb"?

At least if you run a fly as the primary pattern, you can overthrow it or throw it OOB if it's covered. If you break the route off like that stupid call we made, all you're doing is bringing the receiver that much closer to the deep safety help.

There is no excuse for the pass. But the play call may have been even worse.

The main probelem I have with the throw is that he threw to Michael worst WR in the league Jenkins. STOP throwing to him, it ends in disaster every time. He's the only "big" receiver u can't throw high too and expect him to go up and get it. It's funny how most of Ryans high throws are to Michael horrible route Jenkins

It was maybe one or two inches from the palm of Jenkins hands, and had he caught it would you still say it was a horrible throw? Probably not.

when you got time to run out the clock and score with even a field go.. them game was all in out hands.. we never were aggressive like that the whole game.. if he catches it out not. .thats a bad f'n call.. i sure hope it was the call, but the call was matched with the throw... and it was like 1st or 2nd down... horrible play, and that in the end sot the game.. yeah elam missed, and he should go, hes finished, but for the 2nd time in 3 weeks we've had a chance to end the game.. and ryans ended them both in ints...

no jenks was 1yrd too flat .. the throw was pretty good ... and what was vick doing in the moment btw? were all frrustrated but lets all take a chill pill first before stating ... strange ... things.

1 yard too flat? The CB was right behind him and 2 other defenders were around him.It was just a bad decision

For those of you talking about Jenkins. Jenkins did what he was suppose to do. He drew a double coverage. Ryan just simply make a stupid throw. I mean, we were in excellent field position, and had adequate time left. Our defense was playing well at the time. We were actually moving the ball. Carolina had been in zone coverage the whole game. We still only needed a FG to win, despite Elam's bad fortune. Matt Ryan should have never made the throw, period.