verne linquist needs to go

TallDrink26

last week guy get 70 yac and then funbles and he asks if it will be ruled incomplete catch, he messes something up each week. Earlier today he starts screaming when the 52yrd fg missed by 20 yards like it was close and now he just said the n word at 1325 in the 4th before the ref describes the penalty

why dont you check it out for yourself. I figured someone else would of heard it as well. I wouldnt be surprised if he is out of a job after this week but go ahead and feel bad for me Im guessing you arent too bright

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Verne Lundquist, one of the most well known and celebrated color commentators, is going to be out of a job because some ******* guy on the Falcons message board says so.

Go to bed dude...just go to bed.

alright well until someone backs me up I dont a case even though the 2 people watching with me heard it as well but I guess my word is no good here so doesnt matter. He blurts it out it sounded like he didnt realize he was on tv during dead air waiting for the ref to explain the flag but Im the crazy one not the guy 150 year old in the booth who also did the other things I explained. I got better things to do then make this up as you can see from my post count Im not on here fooling around here too much. Came on to post I think my second topic ever cause I thought it was crazy. Thank you all for reminding me why Im never on here though cause its just a bunch of useless deadbeats and makes me a lil depressed to realize human beings as unintelligent as yourselfs exist

alright well until someone backs me up I dont a case even though the 2 people watching with me heard it as well but I guess my word is no good here so doesnt matter. He blurts it out it sounded like he didnt realize he was on tv during dead air waiting for the ref to explain the flag but Im the crazy one not the guy 150 year old in the booth who also did the other things I explained. I got better things to do then make this up as you can see from my post count Im not on here fooling around here too much. Came on to post I think my second topic ever cause I thought it was crazy. Thank you all for reminding me why Im never on here though cause its just a bunch of useless deadbeats and makes me a lil depressed to realize human beings as unintelligent as yourselfs exist

Dude what were you and the 2 people you watched with smoking? Just stop! If he'd said it there would be a firestorm all over the web about it right now.

I was the only one who intially caught it I had to rewind it for them I just told some others and they rewinded the game and also heard it clearly. I realize it sounds crazy but I havent drank or smoked anything today. Im just laughing bout it now cause Im beginning to realize how absurd it sounds but if you heard it you would know it was the truth. All the refs were talking so there was a long dead pause the black ref goes to explain no foul on the play and he says it. This isnt a joke but Im giving up. I saved it maybe ill figure out how to upload

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Verne Lundquist, one of the most well known and celebrated color commentators, is going to be out of a job because some ******* guy on the Falcons message board says so.

Go to bed dude...just go to bed.

Very true. Heck, Harry Caray would drink Budweiser every Cubs game that he called and would be drunk in the booth and make many mistakes, but they never fired him. He slurred and stumbled through his version of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"

Lundquist and Danielson are not very good right now, for whatever reason. The best broadcasting crew (and it really isn't even close) is Brad Nessler and Todd Blackledge with Erin Andrews on the sidelines. I would probably say that Musberger and Herbstreit are second but there is a pretty big gap IMO.

First off verne has indeed lost it. His mistakes are just pathetic in games. However bob davie is horrible. he kept calling auburn's qb joe cox.. he said r jones intercepted joe cox.. ummmm they are on the same team.. i think he called todd joe cox at lesat 7 times.

Yea, I wonder if he's (Verne) just gotten old (kind of like Pat Summerall back in the day).

Davie was horrible! He kept saying the same things in addition to calling Todd Cox and not correcting himself.