Stanford is destroying USC 42-21 right now

freakyfalcon

Lets see if USC will drop out of the Top 25 now since they got destroyed at home by an unranked team. They were so quick to drop UGA out of the Top 25 after barely losing to LSU at home, who was ranked in the Top 5 at the time.

UGA was ranked like 18 when they lost. And they are 4-4 now I believe. USC is horrible this year. This was a rebuilding year for them. better luck next year boys.

UGA was ranked like 18 when they lost. And they are 4-4 now I believe. USC is horrible this year. This was a rebuilding year for them. better luck next year boys.

Fab uga is now 6-4 right now.. we had 3 losses to top 10 teams. remember what i said in the preseason. every team goes through seasons like that..

Man that's sad for Ohio State. They'll have to play Oregon or Stanford... teams that can both destroy them.

Not that I feel bad for Ohio State... :lol: ... they just don't seem to stand a chance anymore. I'm surprised the Texas game was as close as it was last year... but that was Texas' MO last year, winning close games (except for Texas Tech lol)...