Gators @ Gamecocks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riley ("no deep threat") COOOOOOOPER for a 68 yard TD on the opening drive.....sound familiar DAWG fans.

:lol:

For real though nobody has ever said Florida doesn't have a DEEP threat, just that we don't have a PLAYMAKER at wide receiver. We've got 4 or 5 receivers who run a 4.4 or 4.3, but not a whole lot who can catch the ball in double coverage or run that great 10 yard route when you need 8 yards on 4th down.

Aaron Hernandez, our tight end, it probably our best route runner. I'd love to see him split out more or in the slot.

:lol:

For real though nobody has ever said Florida doesn't have a DEEP threat, just that we don't have a PLAYMAKER at wide receiver. We've got 4 or 5 receivers who run a 4.4 or 4.3, but not a whole lot who can catch the ball in double coverage or run that great 10 yard route when you need 8 yards on 4th down.

Aaron Hernandez, our tight end, it probably our best route runner. I'd love to see him split out more or in the slot.

So let me get this straight....you can catch 68 yard TDs completely burning the CB....you can catch 20 and 24 yard TDs on the opening two drives of a key game...one of which is an unbelievable acrobatic one handed grab...and not be a "playmaker"? Got to hand it to you, you're cracking me up today.

Oh, the non-playmaker Cooper just made another great catch.

So let me get this straight....you can catch 68 yard TDs completely burning the CB....you can catch 20 and 24 yard TDs on the opening two drives of a key game...one of which is an unbelievable acrobatic one handed grab...and not be a "playmaker"? Got to hand it to you, you're cracking me up today.

Oh, the non-playmaker Cooper just made another great catch.

Welp, I'm done talking to you I think. You're kind of being a skidmark.

LOL @ you trying to convince a Gator fan to like Riley Cooper.

I don't know who you are or why you're verbally dry humping Riley Cooper so hard, but I'd suggest slowing a little bit to avoid friction burn.

Welp, I'm done talking to you I think. You're kind of being a skidmark.

LOL @ you trying to convince a Gator fan to like Riley Cooper.

I don't know who you are or why you're verbally dry humping Riley Cooper so hard, but I'd suggest slowing a little bit to avoid friction burn.

Dude....lighten up....just trying to understand your definition of "playmaker"....I think I know a key ingredient

Are you sleeping with Moody? Dude, even the announcers said the ball was overthrown by a yard...trust me if it were a "catchable" ball they would have been all over the "non-playmaker". LOL at the hate.

I'm really not hating at all. Outside of Tebow Cooper is my favorite player, but you're throwing all this praise on him that he doesn't deserve. I'm just trying to figure out what your relation to Riley Cooper is.

I'm really not hating at all. Outside of Tebow Cooper is my favorite player, but you're throwing all this praise on him that he doesn't deserve. I'm just trying to figure out what your relation to Riley Cooper is.

What was the name of that movie from the 80's ( I think) that starred Sean Penn and Robert Duvall playing cops in L.A.?