Just wanted to share my story

TdotFalcon

I shared the story of giving to the Smitty fund for sticking up for our franchise qb with my family at my grandfathers 80th birthday dinner last night. They were happy that I was supporting something I believe in, and that it was going to a great cause.

They didn't offer any money towards Smitty's charity, but it got my Aunt to sponser another child today through Child Vision. She already has 8 or 9 of them, and said that we can sponser a boy together and that she will pay for it. I am going to send him some of my old falcons gear ;) I'm giving him my old D-Hall jersey I thought it was ironic.

Just another lil good thing that came from this board getting together and a good fan base!

I shared the story of giving to the Smitty fund for sticking up for our franchise qb with my family at my grandfathers 80th birthday dinner last night. They were happy that I was supporting something I believe in, and that it was going to a great cause.

They didn't offer any money towards Smitty's charity, but it got my Aunt to sponser another child today through Child Vision. She already has 8 or 9 of them, and said that we can sponser a boy together and that she will pay for it. I am going to send him some of my old falcons gear ;) I'm giving him my old D-Hall jersey I thought it was ironic.

Just another lil good thing that came from this board getting together and a good fan base!

Kindness is contagious. Thanks for sharing.