I got tickets to the game from Panthers fans

durrdbyrd

I was given a ticket to the game tomorrow from my sister-in-law and her family, who happen to live in Charlotte and are HUGE Panthers fan. They offered me a chance to go but asked that I not wear anything Falcons related. Asking a die-hard fan like myself to go to the game sans Falcons apparel is like asking Jesus to shave his beard. It comes with the package. So what should I do?

A. Respect their wishes

B. Stay home in protest

C. Say "to **** with them" and wear it anyway

Do they want you to sit on your hands when the Falcons score?

I would tell them I appreciate the offer, but they are absolutely insane to expect a fan to, in effect, switch sides just for one seat in the Litter Box. Respect their wishes by declining the offer, but do it at the last possible moment so they don't have time to fill the seat with another Panties fan.

There's no problem here. Either respect the wishes or turn down the ticket. To do otherwise not only makes you dishonest and might cost you tickets next year. I have no doubt that they could give the tickets to someone else, probably a Panty fan, but they did good to give them to a Birds fan, even with conditions.

I was given a ticket to the game tomorrow from my sister-in-law and her family, who happen to live in Charlotte and are HUGE Panthers fan. They offered me a chance to go but asked that I not wear anything Falcons related. Asking a die-hard fan like myself to go to the game sans Falcons apparel is like asking Jesus to shave his beard. It comes with the package. So what should I do?

A. Respect their wishes

B. Stay home in protest

C. Say "to **** with them" and wear it anyway?

Be my choice, how would they know anyways?.

BTW - Jesus had a beard? ;)

Well, they would know because I'm sitting with them. And yes, he had a magnificent beard. ;)

So you've already made your mind up to go huh? I think it's a bit unfair to make such

an unreasonable request. But if it was me, i'd adhere to their request and when

i got to the game, i would peel my outer shirt off to reveal a Falcon #2 jersey.

But, that's just me, besides how long could they hold a grudge?

If your sister knows you are a Falcon fan, she shouldn't ask that. If you asked her to a Falcons game, would you put those demands on her?

Only you can decide what you want to do, we can only answer for what we would do.

I would personally let them know that I would be respectful of the fans in any away stadium, but I will wear my Falcons gear and cheer for my team. If they decide not to give me the tickets I would accept their decision.

EASY ONE!

Wear a Panthers suck shirt, and tell them "hey, at least its not falcons related" B)

Or better yet, let them see you in a Panther's shirt, but when you get to the game, just stick on the word "SUCK" under the word "Panthers".......................................could work!!:P

If your sister knows you are a Falcon fan, she shouldn't ask that. If you asked her to a Falcons game, would you put those demands on her?

Only you can decide what you want to do, we can only answer for what we would do.

I would personally let them know that I would be respectful of the fans in any away stadium, but I will wear my Falcons gear and cheer for my team. If they decide not to give me the tickets I would accept their decision.

I would not put those demands on her. But I plan on being respectful but I'm rooting like crazy for the Falcons. I'm sure the fans there will understand. I think she's just afraid I might get into a fight.

Do they want you to sit on your hands when the Falcons score?

I would tell them I appreciate the offer, but they are absolutely insane to expect a fan to, in effect, switch sides just for one seat in the Litter Box. Respect their wishes by declining the offer, but do it at the last possible moment so they don't have time to fill the seat with another Panties fan.

I'm liking this response ;)

I dealt with the same type thing last year. My buddy is a Charger STH and invited me to the game but asked that I keep it under control. I wore my gear but I wasn't an A-Hole when we won. I remembered that I was a guest. I cheered when the Falcons did well but didn't instigate anything or act belligerent.

Go. You don't have to wear gear, just cheer your azz off for the Falcons. When Carolina has the ball, on EVERY play, stand up and shout Dee-Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeense. You know, to make as much disruptive noise as you can to interfere with the offense.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. -_-

Hire a lawyer and change your last name. It's bad enough to know a Panther fan but having them as family fambly is just unacceptable.

Hahaha. I live an hour from Charlotte, always have. My entire extended family are panthers fans (cousins, uncles). Luckily me and my brother are the only ones in my immediate family that watch football. He's a Colts fan and I'm a die-hard Falcons fan.