...Something is a little funny around here...

Bam Bam

... Where is Bucman???? haha I remember he was on here all the time before the season started and now all of a sudden his team is hot garbage and he is no where to be found... just had to say something! haha Bump if you think the same way

He is still here he just doesn't have much to say for some strange reason.

Not only Bucman. What about JohnnyBuc, MeganBuc, Shpforxx, Albino Donkey and the rest of the crew? They ran a weekly pirate raid on this board in 2002. Alls I hear now is crickets chirping. I wonder why. :rolleyes:

You know i seem to remember reading a thread a few months back where he predicted that the Bucs would

have more wins this year than the Falcons. Recall a sig bet instigated by him, don't remember who or if

anyone took him up on it, Hmmmmmm.

Not only Bucman. What about JohnnyBuc, MeganBuc, Shpforxx, Albino Donkey and the rest of the crew? They ran a weekly pirate raid on this board in 2002. Alls I hear now is crickets chirping. I wonder why. :rolleyes:

I miss JohnnyBuc and MeganBuc.

Great folks, that left like so many others...

Those Gazoo v. JohnnyBuc battles were the stuff of legend...

I miss JohnnyBuc and MeganBuc.

Great folks, that left like so many others...

Those Gazoo v. JohnnyBuc battles were the stuff of legend...

I got to meet Johnny and Megan at one of our get togethers a few years back......GREAT people. Would LOVE to see them on here again. Even if they have bad taste in teams!<G>