Special Message from Rev_Hal

Supes™

"I can't get online now, but tell everyone how much I appreciate what they have done.We raised $2000 in less than 72 hours. Why don't we shoot for the whole $15,000?"

I gave the blue print yesterday and got 26 hate mails in return.

If you want people to open up their pocket books you better get local exposure. There are a lot more Falcon fans in Georgia than fans dispersed around the country. Most of em don't go to ESPN, PFT or AF.com. Local radio and TV. That's the ticket.

They mentioned it on a couple local stations but only in passing. It needs to be a story. I would hit all the local radio and TV stations. Also Falcon Extra should gladly pick it up.

To get to $15,000 you will need 500K-1M people to hear this. Strike while hot. It will be old news in about 4-7 days.

I gave the blue print yesterday and got 26 hate mails in return.

If you want people to open up their pocket books you better get local exposure. There are a lot more Falcon fans in Georgia than fans dispersed around the country. Most of em don't go to ESPN, PFT or AF.com. Local radio and TV. That's the ticket.

They mentioned it on a couple local stations but only in passing. It needs to be a story. I would hit all the local radio and TV stations. Also Falcon Extra should gladly pick it up.

To get to $15,000 you will need 500K-1M people to hear this. Strike while hot. It will be old news in about 4-7 days.

We have been working those people since Wednesday. Still working it. Maybe now they will take notice.