Super Bowl Halftime for 2010

Peyton

I heard that there was a chance that it was gonna be Nickelback. Now that I know its these old farts, can someone shoot me in the face...

You would rather see Nickelback over The Who?

Nickelback is probably the worst band in history lemme guess you also like Creed as well?

You would rather see Nickelback over The Who?

Nickelback is probably the worst band in history lemme guess you also like Creed as well?

Not really a fan either. They are fairly big, but they've got about 100 million more albums to sell before they get to play halftime at the Super Bowl.

I'd like to see them get "Kiss" to play the halftime show, but I guess hard rock acts aren't considered a show for the whole family to enjoy.

And by "for the whole family to enjoy", they mean "for 55+ year old white men to enjoy".

The NFL's ultra-conservative, ultra-vanilla bland corporate face is becoming more and more annoying and out of touch. I guarantee 90% of NFL players have no idea who The Who is. Heck, most coaches these days are too young for them. Most viewers will say "Oh, they're doing the CSI theme song!"