UHH who cares what your wearin' to the game...

HASHBROWN3

Every now and then I see some posts about what guys are wearing to the game...ouch! Here was my last reply to one of those threads...

"Uhhh, Gentlemen...who cares what your wearin'... lets let the wives, daughters, and other chicks work the wardrobe angle... No disrespect fellas but whoa! I'd rather drink a pot of week-old hot dog water, not brush the chops for that same week, then get in the face of the panty fans and shout GOOOO FAAALLLCCCONs about two inches from thier noses.... Are ya feelin' me???? "

I'm just sayin...

The 12th man should ALWAYS be in uniform, be it jersey or just team colors. Just as crowd noise helps the team, crowd appearance is appreciated by the players. It adds to the feeling of support. More than one player has commented on the boost they get when they see their jersey number in the stands.

Wearing a costume is optional, but I'm sure the team appreciates the effort, I do.

There isn't a one-way mirror between the team and the stands.

yah gents... I'm down with wearing the colors in support all the way... I just had to remind us that... Men...we piss anywhere... ya know what I mean. Sometimes we need to be reminded that it's OK not to shave, scratch n' spit n' curse some... I think i wrote this thread mainly cause i'm stuck in the house w/ a wife and 3 daughters... so trust me... one has to vent when one has to vent... what say y'all fellow cavemen...?

yah gents... I'm down with wearing the colors in support all the way... I just had to remind us that... Men...we piss anywhere... ya know what I mean. Sometimes we need to be reminded that it's OK not to shave, scratch n' spit n' curse some... I think i wrote this thread mainly cause i'm stuck in the house w/ a wife and 3 daughters... so trust me... one has to vent when one has to vent... what say y'all fellow cavemen...?

I might have missed what you're trying to say, but I think I got it. And I agree, I think that the theory of evolution is more plausible than that of creation. The conundrum that we face is what if He created evolution? To that, what do you say sir?

I'm with you. While I wear the colors to support the team, it's my daughter who gently reminds me that it is time to wash the jersey. My wife won't wear the pink Falcons cap I bought her because it doesn't go well with her red jersey.

I might have missed what you're trying to say, but I think I got it. And I agree, I think that the theory of evolution is more plausible than that of creation. The conundrum that we face is what if He created evolution? To that, what do you say sir?

No evo thing dude... HE created everything... but this is a different thread altogether... I think?

I say men don't vent, unless it's that beer commercial.