Bucs Fans are Shocked . . . Shocked!

Y'all should read the tut-tutting, hand wringing, and wistful thinking from the wimps on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Message Board concerning Sunday's incident. Unbelievable, even from Bucs fans.

Now I know how the Falcons are going to win on November 29 when the Bucs come to the ATL: Coach Smith will utter an oath in the direction of the Bucs bench and the whole Bucs team will roll up into a ball. Victory by default.

Link: http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=182113

What is funny is all those guys saying Smith has lost the locker room. The players love him even more for it. There were even former players and current players from other teams on Twitter saying - that's a coach I'd play for!

Our players love the guy!

LOL, the Buc fans clearly don't know how to read.

What a bunch of morons. They think our players are going to lose respect for Smith after that. laugh.gif

They honestly think everyone is looking down on Smith for this? They think Smith is going to lose the team now? laugh.gif

They're all whiney because they are 1-7, feeling froggy because they beat the Packers, and butt-hurt because Smith talked down Antonio "no show" Bryant. What a joke, morons they all are. Mike Smith is going to lose the team? HAHAHAHA

hurr_durr.jpg

You know what. Eff it. I can't even find a ******** picture that is hurr derpity derp durr durr enough to capture just how stupid that thread is.

What is funny is all those guys saying Smith has lost the locker room. The players love him even more for it. There were even former players and current players from other teams on Twitter saying - that's a coach I'd play for!

Our players love the guy!

Even a lot of the talking heads on ESPN and NFL Network were saying how they got fired up and wanted to play after seeing that. :)

Three things that I've learned

1: Mike Smith is VERY protective of his players. The head coach of this Atlanta team is willing to coach,protect, and even FIGHT for his players.

2: The team is behind our coach 100 percent. I witnessed a team that believes in their coach and would stand up for him if need be.

3: Tampa Bay fans feel awful about their team: Often times when people feel bad about themselves, they will belittle,ridicule and judge others simply to make them feel better about themselves.When this all blows over,Tampa will continue to pull up the rear in the NFC south.That poor team flew to another continent only to get lose the game.

LMAO @ clearly Mike Smith has lost the locker room.

You couldn't have been more factually wrong if you said Mike Smith has a giraffe for a father.

What the **** is wrong with Bucc fans? Do you live in a different plane of existence from the rest of the world?

Everyone in that locker room knows without question who their leader is. They know without question who they're fighting for and current and former players EVERYWHERE else in the country loves Mike Smith for what he did.

Buccs fans are completely alone on this one.

:lol: Are you saying Raheem is Radio?

Stole it straight from some of their disgruntled fans.

It is a bannable offense to use that nick on their boards now.:lol:

They have gotten psychotic over there.

You could probably type

"I listened to the game on the radio."

and they would come swooping in with the Nuclear Ban.

Edited by Dedsquirl