Who should I start, Miles Autin or Rashard Mendenhall?

This is a tough one because it is a PPR league and Austin only gets a few catches per game.

I would take Miles though, as Cincy has been a beast lately and green bay lost to the bucs lol!

Thanks for the reply. Mendenhall tore up Denver's D for 150 yds on the ground but has failed to get consistent goal line carriers which is frustrating. Pitt prefers to throw in the red zone instead of running it. :wacko:

Green Bay seems to be reeling a bit so going with Austin makes a ton a sense. He's currently on a 4 game TD streak i think.

Thanks for the help!

No problem, it is nice to have a few people to have another perspective to bounce things off of. Especially in my case my 3rd WR is always a tough choice.

Austin is on a 4 game TD streak, and should walk all over Green Bay.

I have mendenhall in my league too, solid pick up on the FA wire. Is that how you picked him up too?

No problem, it is nice to have a few people to have another perspective to bounce things off of. Especially in my case my 3rd WR is always a tough choice.

Austin is on a 4 game TD streak, and should walk all over Green Bay.

I have mendenhall in my league too, solid pick up on the FA wire. Is that how you picked him up too?

I'm actually in a 12 team league so I drafted Mendenhall in the second to last round i think. It's tough drafting quality players in every round in a 12 team league. The waiver wire is where I picked up Austin though. That's worked out great!

I'm actually in a 12 team league so I drafted Mendenhall in the second to last round i think. It's tough drafting quality players in every round in a 12 team league. The waiver wire is where I picked up Austin though. That's worked out great!

Nice I am in a 12 team league as well, nobody chose Mendenhall though. I missed out on Austin!