ive watched the hall/smith thing a couple of times now...

falconcj21

you know, to me the whole thing reaks

the NFL which tries to cut down on hits, injuries to their star players,etc only fines Landry 7,000 for what could have been a hit that could have ended Ryans season

but yet, Smith touches Hall and cusses at him and its 15,000???

what a joke

cant wear a yellow mouthguard, or a reebok sock or your shoelaces are a different color than the rest of team, sure you'll be fined, but a shot to a QB out of bounds which could have been Ryans knee.....priceless.... well really its $7000

and how is Smith, Laundry(sp), our other coach and hansworth(sp) fined but Hall isn't or has his just not been set yet? i don't understand why? have they explained it yet?

I just rewatched it ...and I think I can understand it. Hall was initiated physically by Jeff Fish first. Hall was over there, probably running his mouth and Fish was trying to push him away. He should be fined because if he wasn't there, it wouldn't happen, but I think that's where they are coming from.

you know, to me the whole thing reaks

the NFL which tries to cut down on hits, injuries to their star players,etc only fines Landry 7,000 for what could have been a hit that could have ended Ryans season

but yet, Smith touches Hall and cusses at him and its 15,000???

what a joke

cant wear a yellow mouthguard, or a reebok sock or your shoelaces are a different color than the rest of team, sure you'll be fined, but a shot to a QB out of bounds which could have been Ryans knee.....priceless.... well really its $7000

hit that could have ended ryan's season, I like landry getting fined but lets not exaggerate here lol

The things is the camera is on Ryan so you can't see who initiated what (other than the late hit) but Fish does have Hall by the jersey and a lot of talking is going on. Then Smitty comes over and more pushing and shoving. Heck regardless of who's to blame I like it. That's standing up for your team.

actually look at the top left corner 11 sec into it. Hall goes straight up to the Falcons him and Gilbert start pushing and Fish grabs Hall and starts pushing him back towards the field. Once they lock up Smith Grabs Hall and all **** breaks loose. The entire thing was initiated by Hall and he should be fined.