Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections EBAY AUCTIONS

Rev_Hal

Gang,

Starting today, we are going to open some auctions on EBay to spuuort the charity drive in honor of Coach Mike Smith. When the items go live, I will post the link to each auction here.

As always, cash donations can be sent via PayPal to https://www.paypal.c...tton_id=9617074

All auctions can be viewed at http://shop.ebay.com...=&_trksid=p4340

Atlanta Falcons Custon Artwork Banner - http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=280422756378

Some of the items that are going on auction include:

Framable prints of all of Superfan's 2009 artwork

15 High gloss 24" x 36" Posters with the banner artwork shown below

A 4' x 5' Facons artwork banner:

Banner.jpg

Collectable football cards:

• 3 D. Hall rookie autographed cards
  • Chevis Jackson rookie autographed card
  • Sam Baker rookie autographed card
  • J. Norwood rookie autographed card
  • Michael Turner (jersey card)
  • William Moore rookie autographed card

More stuff coming!

Edited by Rev_Hal

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, I want y'all to know that ol' Supes is down with this charity drive. For a donation to the cause, I am creating a custom printed artwork of each of my cartoons in my blog collection on quality card stock paper. If you like, I will even autograph it however you like, and mail it to you. These items will be auctioned off on EBay.

If there is any particular cartoon that you'd like that you don't see in the blog, pm Rev_Hal.

New Panties 'toon will be up later today (Thursday). Stay tuned!

Yes, it is very expensive to make, so we are not making much profit, even at that price. The artwork was "donated", but the printed banner has to be purchased.

Other items in the auction will be much cheaper.

Ok. I think it is worth it and more but I am worried that starting it so high will keep people from bidding on it. Usually competition is what drives up the price even more than desire. Maybe someone from here will get it going.

Ok. I think it is worth it and more but I am worried that starting it so high will keep people from bidding on it. Usually competition is what drives up the price even more than desire. Maybe someone from here will get it going.

I am sure someone will step up. This is for the Atlanta Falcons Youth Organization, and to show support for our coach!

Yes, it is very expensive to make, so we are not making much profit, even at that price. The artwork was "donated", but the printed banner has to be purchased.

Other items in the auction will be much cheaper.

It is such a beautiful piece. I think you should add to the description.

Something like.

This beautiful original work of art was designed and hand painted by a true Falcon fan. It has been reprinted on standard outdoor banner material and measures 4'x5'

Be the owner of this unique, beautifully drawn and painted reprint. One of a kind and signed by the original artist.

Just a suggestion - you don't have to of course and I don't mean to insult you in any way - I just think it would be a good idea to point out that this was an original design and hand drawn and painted. Makes it worth more. Just looking at it - some might thing you took pictures and put together a collage.

Oh - and one other thing - you have it up for 6 days. A lot of bidders are like me - we put them in watch - then wait for that final second to do our bidding. Just an FYI

Thank you for the suggestions, and I knocked it down to 5 days from 7. I need you to write my ads for me. :)