HICK'RY STICK AWARD WINNER (FALCONS VS. REDSKINS)

HickryAwardcopy-1.jpg

A huge thanks to Supes (as always) for the plaque artwork displayed above. You don't even want to imagine what any drawing I tried to do would look like!

The AFMB proudly awards the HICK'RY STICK for WEEK 9 (the Atlanta Falcons vs. the Washington Redskins) to:

#95, JONATHAN BABINEAUX

The man was EVERYWHERE last Sunday. The USS Babineaux, as many on our board so fondly refer to him, had to have had Campbell trembling in his cleats every time a pass play was called (at least, when the QB had not quite literally been sidelined by Babs' sacks or tackles). #95 was an inspiration to our entire defense amidst his career day. Congrats, Babs, and thank you for wielding the Hick'ry Stick in what I, at least, considered a must-win game against those Redskins! Nothing would make us happier than to have reason to nominate you many more times for this AFMB Honor! (No one is yet in the lead for our GOLDEN Hick'ry Stick Award, given to he who receives the weekly win more than any other player, so the competition is still wide-open, folks!)

After our (knock on plenty of wood) impressive and dominant road win against the Panties this Sunday, the next Hick'ry Stick Honors will be conducted by our very own Ice1974!

This was fun to do, everyone! Hope you all enjoyed Hick'ry Stick Week 9!

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

HickryAwardcopy.jpg

A huge thanks to Supes (as always) for the plaque artwork displayed above. You don't even want to imagine what any drawing I tried to do would look like!

The AFMB proudly awards the HICK'RY STICK for WEEK 9 (the Atlanta Falcons vs. the Washington Redskins) to:

#95, JONATHAN BABINEAUX

The man was EVERYWHERE last Sunday. The USS Babineaux, as many on our board so fondly refer to him, had to have had Campbell trembling in his cleats every time a pass play was called (at least, when the QB had not quite literally been sidelined by Babs' sacks or tackles). #95 was an inspiration to our entire defense amidst his career day. Congrats, Babs, and thank you for wielding the Hick'ry Stick in what I, at least, considered a must-win game against those Redskins! Nothing would make us happier than to have reason to nominate you many more times for this AFMB Honor! (No one is yet in the lead for our GOLDEN Hick'ry Stick Award, given to he who receives the weekly win more than any other player, so the competition is still wide-open, folks!)

After our (knock on plenty of wood) impressive and dominant road win against the Panties this Sunday, the next Hick'ry Stick Honors will be conducted by our very own Ice1974!

This was fun to do, everyone! Hope you all enjoyed Hick'ry Stick Week 9!

Excellent and a well deserved player ......I second that.

Thanks Johnathan,

keep smilin,

olehippy13

We need to get back to the engraver as he has spelt Babs' first name incorrectly ;)

Seriously though, I love these awards. Thanks guys, and great job Babs.

:ph34r:

Too much to do today!:lol:

We can fix it.

Naw..........B)

I was concentrating so hard on his last name that I ****** up his first!:lol:

Edit: FIXED!:P