Time For A Change At WR

Falcons0081

The season is just past the half way point and we have gotten pretty much SQUAT out of our other WR's other than good blocking. I have an idea to start involving some of the practice squad receivers. For those of you that kinda enjoyed the AFL before its discontinuation due to the economy and Georgia Force fans, we know what kind of receiver we have in Troy Bergeron. Why he isn't starting opposite Roddy I don't know. He made plenty of spectacular catches in the AFL and I have no reason to doubt that he would not make the same effort in the NFL. Also, what is the story behind the guy we got from Japan Noriaki Kinoshita. I don't know his story but maybe he can help out our struggling WR's. Hopefully someone reads this and brings it to coach Smiths attention.

The season is just past the half way point and we have gotten pretty much SQUAT out of our other WR's other than good blocking. I have an idea to start involving some of the practice squad receivers. For those of you that kinda enjoyed the AFL before its discontinuation due to the economy and Georgia Force fans, we know what kind of receiver we have in Troy Bergeron. Why he isn't starting opposite Roddy I don't know. He made plenty of spectacular catches in the AFL and I have no reason to doubt that he would not make the same effort in the NFL. Also, what is the story behind the guy we got from Japan Noriaki Kinoshita. I don't know his story but maybe he can help out our struggling WR's. Hopefully someone reads this and brings it to coach Smiths attention.

With all due respect, I'm pretty sure Smitty and TD know a little more about talent than you do. I think they are putting our best players on the field to win.

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Can I have some of whatever you have been taking? :lol:

I'd like to see more of Booker and Weems. Kinoshita signed with one of those UFL leagues. There's a reason neither of them can make an active roster. You think they are starting quality and not a single team would sign them to their active roster? Even Tampa, St. Louis, Cleveland, Oakland, etc.?

blank_stare.jpg

Edited by Elmer Fudd Gantry