Big Ups to Rev Hal!

Valley Falcon

Just wanted give a big thanks to REV HAL for getting the Coach Smith collection going. i know the idea was sort of batted around on the MB, but you got it up and going. its awesome to see so many fans willing to back our coach with their hard earned money, especially in this economy, and im just happy to be a part of it.

Edited by virginia falcon

Anyone who donates to the fund can PM me for a walkthrough on how to use the ignore feature.

I'm looking at you PhatRyan.

Or at least, I am looking at the part of my screen that says

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by PHATRYAN View it anyway?

Edited by Dedsquirl

I don't deserve any props. THis is all about you guys!!!! You are the ones making this happen.

We will be getting some media love here soon, and with the donated items, we will easily surpass the $2300 goal!

Thanks to all of you! This is not anything I have done. It's about the fans, and about Coach Smith.

This is a quote I sent to a reporting this morning:

You have to understand that we as Falcons fans are in uncharted waters. We are on the verge of our first back-to-back winning seasons in franchise history. We have never had any sustained success. For the first time ever, we are serious contenders. It was Coach Smith and Thomas Dimitroff that brought the winning formula to our organization. There is no amount of money we could ever collect that would appropriately show our appreciation for what he has done here.

I don't deserve any props. THis is all about you guys!!!! You are the ones making this happen.

We will be getting some media love here soon, and with the donated items, we will easily surpass the $2300 goal!

Thanks to all of you! This is not anything I have done. It's about the fans, and about Coach Smith.

This is a quote I sent to a reporting this morning:

You have to understand that we as Falcons fans are in uncharted waters. We are on the verge of our first back-to-back winning seasons in franchise history. We have never had any sustained success. For the first time ever, we are serious contenders. It was Coach Smith and Thomas Dimitroff that brought the winning formula to our organization. There is no amount of money we could ever collect that would appropriately show our appreciation for what he has done here.

Dead on Rev.

And Rev, you have to take some credit. You really got the ball rolling here. Great job my friend.

I completely agree, Rev deserves credit. Great job rev! I know its a hard time for some people to donate money (myself included), but I definitely felt the need to donate. I'm not normally the kind of person that donates money either. I'm proud of how everyone has used this "fund-raiser" in a sense to come together.

I don't deserve any props. THis is all about you guys!!!! You are the ones making this happen.We will be getting some media love here soon, and with the donated items, we will easily surpass the $2300 goal!Thanks to all of you! This is not anything I have done. It's about the fans, and about Coach Smith.This is a quote I sent to a reporting this morning:You have to understand that we as Falcons fans are in uncharted waters. We are on the verge of our first back-to-back winning seasons in franchise history. We have never had any sustained success. For the first time ever, we are serious contenders. It was Coach Smith and Thomas Dimitroff that brought the winning formula to our organization. There is no amount of money we could ever collect that would appropriately show our appreciation for what he has done here.

I understand if you don't think you deserve the props, but it seemed like you put a good amount of time into this and it should not go unnoticed. this should be what the message board is all about. supporting the good work of our team and its fans. so once again Good Job REV!

No way I'm contributing to that behavior from our HC.

Are you serious? I cannot believe you are actually a "fan" of this team? But, I'm sure you didn't know in the NFL rule book, it is unlawful for a member of one team to be on the opposing team's sideline for ANY amount of time or ANY reason that was not directly related to the result of the previous play, with NO exceptions. DeAngelo Hall was CLEARLY in the wrong and all he had to do was walk away like Landry and Ryan did, but no, he couldn't let it go. He has to be the instagator. Smith was obviously trying to restore order to a bad situation and ensure his players were protected. You show me another Coach in the NFL that loves his players that much...

Edited by FalconsBlogger

I single tear rolled down my cheek. lol