does atl take a look at larry johnson?

hudson

2 things, i like snelling alot. I really do! i think he is a do everything guy for this team. I do sometimes wished he got more touches. I have a feeling norwood doesnt get resigned next year for some reason. he is electric "when hes on the field"! I think he is limited. I dont think he does very good as a full time starter! I think the guy thats supposed to be your main backup has to be a guy that carry the load for a period of time, i dont think norwood can do that!

Now looking at LJ, this might be a perfect spot for us to get another good rb to be turners backup. I know hes 29 but this is a very similar situation like down in miami with ronni brown and ricky williams. We all said at the begining of the year we prob need another rb. This could be our chance? Whatcha think?

2 things, i like snelling alot. I really do! i think he is a do everything guy for this team. I do sometimes wished he got more touches. I have a feeling norwood doesnt get resigned next year for some reason. he is electric "when hes on the field"! I think he is limited. I dont think he does very good as a full time starter! I think the guy thats supposed to be your main backup has to be a guy that carry the load for a period of time, i dont think norwood can do that!

Now looking at LJ, this might be a perfect spot for us to get another good rb to be turners backup. I know hes 29 but this is a very similar situation like down in miami with ronni brown and ricky williams. We all said at the begining of the year we prob need another rb. This could be our chance? Whatcha think?

No!! Why would we? He is trouble and just not very impressive.

i understand everyones opinion, valid points! But as i do understand a respect your opinions, you look at patriots used to do things this is exactly a situation as to why they are always good, they get players that still have things in the tank that people say they dont want, or say that their career is over. And when they come in a do good everyones like, " why didnt we get that guy"? I look at this guy wanting to be off a bad team for years just like Tong G wanted to be off that team. But everyone said the same about ricky williams and randy moss! You have a chance to get a back up pro bowl rb for cheap! And he does fit our system!

i understand everyones opinion, valid points! But as i do understand a respect your opinions, you look at patriots used to do things this is exactly a situation as to why they are always good, they get players that still have things in the tank that people say they dont want, or say that their career is over. And when they come in a do good everyones like, " why didnt we get that guy"? I look at this guy wanting to be off a bad team for years just like Tong G wanted to be off that team. But everyone said the same about ricky williams and randy moss! You have a chance to get a back up pro bowl rb for cheap! And he does fit our system!

This man would ruin the chemistry on this team with his "Me" first attitude (Just to remind you we just played against one of them last week).

The problem with this is EVEN if we overlooked his bad attitude and off the field problems, he is turning 30 (it all goes down hill from here when it comes to RB's) this week, and is NOT producing. So this argument is not valid.

If we needed a running back then I'd say what the heck lets bring em in and see if we can work past his issues.

But as things stand, Turner's getting Hot, we've got two quality Tailback in Noorwood and Snelling (when healthy) and a winning record. Why risk that by bringing in a potential cancer.