Looking Ahead...

I know it's way to early to look ahead to next season, and we are still very very very much alive in the playoff race this year but I was just sitting here browsing thinking to myself, does anybody know which players are gonna be free agents next year? I know we resigned Jenkins, Babs, White and we got Turner, and Ryan. But what about Gonzalez, Abraham, JA98, Lofton? I know Norwood is a FA after this year. I wish I knew a website or something we could check out, I know that's probably confidential stuff but it would be nice to know where we're gonna be at, at the end of this season.

I know it's way to early to look ahead to next season, and we are still very very very much alive in the playoff race this year but I was just sitting here browsing thinking to myself, does anybody know which players are gonna be free agents next year? I know we resigned Jenkins, Babs, White and we got Turner, and Ryan. But what about Gonzalez, Abraham, JA98, Lofton? I know Norwood is a FA after this year. I wish I knew a website or something we could check out, I know that's probably confidential stuff but it would be nice to know where we're gonna be at, at the end of this season.

Hopefully earning a well deserved Lombardi Trophy! :lol:

Nah it's not confidential. You can look this kind of stuff up. I can't do the research right now but as far as Gonzo goes I think we signed him to a 2 year deal if I am not mistaken.

If you are looking ahead at next year, the thing that sticks out the most to me that is in our favor is our schedule. We get rid of the Giants, Cowboys, Pats and Eagles and replace them with Arizona (Warner will be gone), Cleveland (sux), Cincinatti (meh), Baltimore (meh) and Pittsburgh. That should really help us out.

If you are looking ahead at next year, the thing that sticks out the most to me that is in our favor is our schedule. We get rid of the Giants, Cowboys, Pats and Eagles and replace them with Arizona (Warner will be gone), Cleveland (sux), Cincinatti (meh), Baltimore (meh) and Pittsburgh. That should really help us out.

Cinci. and Pitt. are doing very good this year, Cleveland and Bal. are very beatable though, I can't wait to see the Ryan and Flacco showdown in the REGULAR season finally. anyway, I just wanted to know who is going to be a FA next year b/c I think Abraham's time in ATL is coming to and end unless we redo his contract.

Not sure how accurate this is, but it looks like the following players will be free agents after this season:

Chris Redman

Jerious Norwood

Jason Snelling (RFA)

Brian Finneran

Quinn Ojinnaka

Brent Grimes (RFA)

Antoinne Harris (RFA)

I think Clabo, Dahl, and Koenan were all tendered for just this season, and will therefore also be FAs.

Add Marty Booker and Brian Williams to that list.

Edited by k-train