SportsCenter just said that the NFL is going to hand down

AuburnFalcon

Fines and/or other penalties to Deangelo Hall, Mike Smith and other for the sideline "fracus" that occured during Sunday's Falcons v. Redskins game. Hall should be suspended for coming over there on his own to start trouble knowing that he was not welcome there. Mike Smith.....if he gets fined over $5,000 it wil be a tragedy, IMO.

It's kind of refreshing to have trolls again. Means the team is doing something right.

Exactly! I would never go to the Carolina board and try to get them to get rid of Delhomme, or on the Bucs board and try to convince them to get rid of Josh Freeman, but I could definitely see a Falcon fan wanting to get rid of Brees.

Having rival trolls here saying they want TD, Smith and Ryan gone on validates just how scared they really are!

You all blasted me, Mike Smith should be suspended along with MeAngelo hall.

His actions were an embarrassment to the Falcons organization.

I take it you never played any competitive sports. 1. Trash talking is ok on the field but you just don't come on our sideline and do it. It's like in baseball when a pitcher throws at a batter, you can bet the opposing pitcher is going to retaliate. 2. Hall had been asking for it all week. 3. Though unintended, Smith definitely pumped up the players. You can see why a defense with talent issues are playing over their heads.

Only embarrassment to the Falcons organization is having a fan that feel the way you do.

Exactly! I would never go to the Carolina board and try to get them to get rid of Delhomme, or on the Bucs board and try to convince them to get rid of Josh Freeman, but I could definitely see a Falcon fan wanting to get rid of Brees.

Having rival trolls here saying they want TD, Smith and Ryan gone on validates just how scared they really are!

Yep!

atlrushmore3.jpg

You all blasted me, Mike Smith should be suspended along with MeAngelo hall.

His actions were an embarrassment to the Falcons organization.

amazing, you have 82 posts and a 463 negative rating, that is a -5.64 rating PER POST,

you are an embarrassment to the Falcons organization

Fact of the matter is that you's guys said I was a fool for stating Smith should eb punished. Now the league is coming down on him for his actions and they should, Smith acts like a blowhard on the sideline and needs to be put in check.

Sure, he's a nice guy and all but this tough guy routine is laughable. I wouldn't be suprised if Blank discusses his actions privately as well, this would be multiple incidents with Smith now.

There is ZERO chance of Mike Smith being suspended. ZERO.

The league needs to set a standard that this blowhard act is not tolerated on the sideline, there is enough evidence for him to be suspended.

As the report stated, there will be fines and other punishments for all involved.