THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

I put this in another thread but is there anyway we could get some T-Shirts made with the Falcons logo and

The Falcons Nation's got your back.

"Just like you got our team's back,"

on it? We could sell them and the money collected from them could go in to the funds for the charity donation.

P.S. Donating my Autographed MeAngelo jersey to be sold to help toward the donation!

Hahaha, that is hillarious! The ultimate MeAngelo burn.

You guys are all awesome! This is what being a fan is all about. Gonna donate another $23.23

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well said. There have been times in my life when buying meat at a grocery store was a rare treat. Things have improved quite a bit since then but believe me giving when it hurts means a lot more tha

I would donate, but you banned my account.

Just sent $20.23.. Can you confirm this?

I just donated, but how do we know it went through?

I hope that Jeff Fish also gets recognized for standing up for the players.

I have followed the Falcons since 1966, when I attended my first Falcon game.

This gesture from Falcon Fans will long be remebered by the loyalists, I have never heard of a fanbase making such a strong statement of support for a Coach.

We love you Smitty!

I added to a headline on cbssportsline, mentioning this thread. Too bad people are taking this as an advertisement to donate, since I mentioned nothing of the sort.

Anyway, here's $10 more for the cause since it's going to charity.

Link to that thread People are really stupid.

lol, Smitty gonna get em steroids cause he made Hall look like a punk?

This has been a great thing to be a part of. I see that nationally, fans of other teams, really don't get what we're doing. They think it's stupid to raise money for a millionaire, but that's not the point at all.

We finally have a TEAM!! And even though there is a ME in TEAM....there's no longer a MEAngelo!!

GO FALCONS!!!

This has been a great thing to be a part of. I see that nationally, fans of other teams, really don't get what we're doing. They think it's stupid to raise money for a millionaire, but that's not the point at all.

We finally have a TEAM!! And even though there is a ME in TEAM....there's no longer a MEAngelo!!

GO FALCONS!!!

haha well said sir, well said.