THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well said. There have been times in my life when buying meat at a grocery store was a rare treat. Things have improved quite a bit since then but believe me giving when it hurts means a lot more tha

I would donate, but you banned my account.

Just sent $20.23.. Can you confirm this?

Just dropped $23.23 in the collection plate on Paypal.

I would think that even though the sideline incident was minor, that those 53 warriors on that roster are some kind of fired up right about now. Even if Coach Smith plays it down, those guys are ready to go to battle to show him how much they appreciate him watching their backs.

$1934.69, does that include the current bids on the auction items?

I still think the initial goal should be 2323.23, but hope we can get well above that. Twittered & facebooked it up today...AJC sports editor said reporters were pursuing a story about this, but not sure if he was just placating.

$1934.69, does that include the current bids on the auction items?

I still think the initial goal should be 2323.23, but hope we can get well above that. Twittered & facebooked it up today...AJC sports editor said reporters were pursuing a story about this, but not sure if he was just placating.

The EBay auctions are not included in that total.

I got a call from the AJC today with some questions. Marcus Garner was the reporter.