THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well said. There have been times in my life when buying meat at a grocery store was a rare treat. Things have improved quite a bit since then but believe me giving when it hurts means a lot more tha

I would donate, but you banned my account.

Just sent $20.23.. Can you confirm this?

Just donated $5.23, Couldn't spare the 20, but i'll do 5.23 to support coach smith and the team. D.Hall is a clown by the way ,and lmao at the .23 cent idea

and i listed my email as Ryan2WhiteTD@atlantafalcons.com, i'll try and donate more later

Edited by Ryan2WhiteTD™

Just got paid yall...And I have sent my 23.23

The $23 is in honor of Chris Houston, for turning his head around not only in the Redskins game, but the New Orleans game as well.

I am very grateful to be part a fanbase that cares. Thank You guys for everything that you all do, especially Rev! May God continue to bless you and your family.

Edited by bornafalconfan79

Just got paid yall...And I have sent my 23.23

The $23 is in honor of Chris Houston, for turning his head around not only in the Redskins game, but the New Orleans game as well.

I am very grateful to be part a fanbase that cares. Thank You guys for everything that you all do, especially Rev! May God continue to bless you and your family.

we are glad to have ya!!