THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

Rev_Hal

I would suggest one of the charities our guys support - maybe we could list them and vote on it or something.

I know the NFL donates all the fine money to four foundations - the Brian Piccolo Cancer Fund, the Vincent T. Lombardi Cancer Research Center, ALSO Neuromuscular Research Foundation and the NFLPA Player Assistance Trust which helps the retired players and their families.

I would certainly be happy with any children's cause - such as St Jude or Scottish Rite or something of that nature.

Anyway - we know the money will be going to a good cause - so I'm not afraid to donate to show my support.

I would suggest one of the charities our guys support - maybe we could list them and vote on it or something.

I know the NFL donates all the fine money to four foundations - the Brian Piccolo Cancer Fund, the Vincent T. Lombardi Cancer Research Center, ALSO Neuromuscular Research Foundation and the NFLPA Player Assistance Trust which helps the retired players and their families.

I would certainly be happy with any children's cause - such as St Jude or Scottish Rite or something of that nature.

Anyway - we know the money will be going to a good cause - so I'm not afraid to donate to show my support.

Yeah, voting sounds good. I nominate DBsST Fund. (DemBirds Season Tickets)

We should leave this thread pinned up here from now on. We can all hang out up here and secretly discuss football safely above the trolls, tantrum throwers, and realists. This is probably the most fun I have ever had here.

I can agree with that 100%.

TBH, I woke up this morning in a bad mood and I didn't want to go to work.. So, I get to work pull up TAFT, read REV's thread.. and the whole day was a pleasant surprise.

We should leave this thread pinned up here from now on. We can all hang out up here and secretly discuss football safely above the trolls, tantrum throwers, and realists. This is probably the most fun I have ever had here.

lol, no one would ever come in after a week, sounds like a plan. It'd be like our secret Pure Football.

It's gotta be past 1,000 by now, we've had a few people announce donations since the title was updated to 970. Rev just hasn't update yet, I guess.

I don't know what Rev is having for dinner but it must be good for it to take this long. Doesn't he know this is killing us?

Agreed. One of my favorite threads, and it only cost me $5.23 :lol: That's not bad for someone living off of school loans

I'm risking looking really dumb here, but does anybody know why I can't get paypal to work? I put in an amount and hit update amt. but it never updates. I tried many times and waited for over 10 minutes each time, but nothing changed. It wont let me log in without an amt. so I'm not sure what to do. I even went straight to paypal and logged in but then I couldn't find anything under falcons coach smith or anything close to that.

I've only used PayPal one other time so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

It could be because my computer is doing weird stuff today. Between getting my computer on track and paypal I've spent the last 2 and a half hours trying to figure this out.

I've never tried so hard to give money away. Only for you Smitty!!