Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

You may have, how do I check

I can't wait to hear Mike Smith's comments about the Fan base standing behind him

If you go to your profile you will see you have a positive reputation.

Shnikies likes this

**** Russdogg.....I'll be thinking about you man, hoping it all turns out for the best. Be strong for that awesome kid of yours.

Sounds like you're a quality guy if Charter is willing to hold on to that for you. Good things happen to good people, keep the faith bro.

yeah his name is Tk, or Tristan Kyle.. and hes my hope... my T Rock.. and preciate that man. much.

Shnikies and birdofprey2 like this

**** Russdogg.....I'll be thinking about you man, hoping it all turns out for the best. Be strong for that awesome kid of yours.

Sounds like you're a quality guy if Charter is willing to hold on to that for you. Good things happen to good people, keep the faith bro.

This

CP_22 and Shnikies like this

Rev, I haven't read the complete thread. Don't have pay pal account. Can I send a check directly to you? Are you still on Kimble Dr?

mommabird

Shnikies likes this

Best wishes man. Be strong.

Its getting better man, ive felt it for 2 years, but just went to the doc back in july , after going from 205 to 145 in a matter of 2 months,and got the bad news in sep and it send me into a whirlwind of depression, one day, i got mixed with the thoughts of leaving my son to defend in this crazy world if something were to happen, and my heart rate got close 200 and cardiac was near, took 8 hours to get it down.. but ive been in my bible more, trying to get stronger, and its helping.. Looking at the little man now, is what brings me strengh.. preciate that... and when i saw this, i couldnt help but to be on board.

the birthdays coming up soon.. def gettin my falcons tag (10.00) of that goes to charity as well.

Shnikies likes this

Hahaha... Choke on a **** D-Hall.

I hope the fine does come down and we've given enough to cover it and then some Washington media guy that wants to bait D.Hall, asks about it. "So, DeAngelo, did you hear? Mike Smith was fined... but all of your former fans paid the bill."

Shnikies likes this

Its getting better man, ive felt it for 2 years, but just went to the doc back in july , after going from 205 to 145 in a matter of 2 months,and got the bad news in sep and it send me into a whirlwind of depression, one day, i got mixed with the thoughts of leaving my son to defend in this crazy world if something were to happen, and my heart rate got close 200 and cardiac was near, took 8 hours to get it down.. but ive been in my bible more, trying to get stronger, and its helping.. Looking at the little man now, is what brings me strengh.. preciate that... and when i saw this, i couldnt help but to be on board.

the birthdays coming up soon.. def gettin my falcons tag (10.00) of that goes to charity as well.

Wow, seems like you have been through alot; and the fact that you are getting better shows there is nothing you can't handle. Keep rollin man, like the other poster said; good things happen to good people.

Shnikies and Russdogg like this

Hey guys, it's tlozwarlock from The Falcoholic. Just donated $33.23 in lieu of The Burner's upcoming domination of Carolina this weekend.

Really awesome that the fans have come together like this. It's enough to make this Falcoholic cry. I'm repping this in my late post on the site tonight. Keep eyes out for it.

CP_22, Shnikies, Dem Birds and 1 other like this

Wow, seems like you have been through alot; and the fact that you are getting better shows there is nothing you can't handle. Keep rollin man, like the other poster said; good things happen to good people.

No doubt! Im fighting it head on!

Shnikies likes this

I have no visa card or anything like that, also i don't have a job, haven't for a few months so have been selling things off to stay alive lol but this thread is great, well done to everyone who has donated, ill make sure i donate one year when i have some money. Great fan base we have here keep it up guys

Dem Birds likes this

I have no visa card or anything like that, also i don't have a job, haven't for a few months so have been selling things off to stay alive lol but this thread is great, well done to everyone who has donated, ill make sure i donate one year when i have some money. Great fan base we have here keep it up guys

Just a show of support - it's great just to have the fans sign off in here with support. Keep your head up and good luck finding a job!

Shnikies likes this

Just a show of support - it's great just to have the fans sign off in here with support. Keep your head up and good luck finding a job!

Yea thanks, ill make sure i donate next time this happens (this thread not the fight)

Shnikies likes this