Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

man Ive been pos repping a million people in this thread, I can't believe its still letting me do it :x Thought I would have hit my quota already!!

I've been repping everyone too. I ran out of my quota for the day. :lol:

IronHead34, kevykev21 and Chili Dog like this

First off,

I have not donated yet. I have to go to Louisville KY and I will when I get back. It might not be much, But I will, promise.

Second,

You think Emmit will get Roddy to donate some Poweraide? :P

Infinitepwnz likes this

First off,

I have not donated yet. I have to go to Louisville KY and I will when I get back. It might not be much, But I will, promise.

Second,

You think Emmit will get Roddy to donate some Poweraide? :P

The 'Ville is my neck of the woods. You have business up here? We drove down from here to the game this past weekend and we had a blast.

The 'Ville is my neck of the woods. You have business up here? We drove down from here to the game this past weekend and we had a blast.

Actually, I am from Ohio. I am going to a conference down there to be assessed tomorrow. Hoping to take my wife out on the town that night too!

Something else that should be considered is donating services. For instance, I would be willing to bid on a supes cartoon with a theme of my choosing. My idea would be something like Falco stepping on a gypsy woman while holding the number 9 victoriously over his head.

If you like the club scene, go to fourth street live. There is also quite a bit of good food and entertainment in that area. It's near my engineering firm.

As soon as I posted that replay I ran outta reppin' points, GG!

I used up all of mine and all the ones of the joke accounts I started recently. Everyone who donates should have strong positive reputations in my opinion. I don't think anyone should waste them on me though. Give them to the people who are still low. Let's make a statement as to who is the good core group of people here.

I used up all of mine and all the ones of the joke accounts I started recently. Everyone who donates should have strong positive reputations in my opinion. I don't think anyone should waste them on me though. Give them to the people who are still low.

:lol: I just checked. For a jerk you have quite a few hundred positive reps. :D

Russdogg likes this

Yeah you dont normally see the words 'Jerk' and 'highly influential' in the same sentence.

sweet bro, im sick myself and outta work, so put me down for 5.23 and i'll have a MO out monday! thanks man. preciate you. just confirm me when its done fellas.

Done! I sent you a PM with the donation receipt from Paypal and my address.

Feel better and good luck finding work! I'm outta work myself right now, but have 2 good things happening and should be back in action in a few weeks.

See ya.

Done! I sent you a PM with the donation receipt from Paypal and my address.

Feel better and good luck finding work! I'm outta work myself right now, but have 2 good things happening and should be back in action in a few weeks.

See ya.

thanks bro, i got it. yeah i had to resign because of diagnosed liver/stomach disease (gastroparesis (paralyzed stomach) and H Pylori (bacteria in liver/stomach that can cause cancer) and hoping theres no Cancer, i resigned from dish network, and even was to start a job with charter nov 2, but thats on hold with the new diagnose.. they were willing to to put it on hold till i find resolution, which im greatful for. preciate the help man.

my 5.23 is in revy.

Patro and ndcruz like this

I get lots of -1s too. There for awhile my hate club spent their entire daily allowance on me every single day. I could say Go Falcons and they would -1 me. Their favorite target is my weekly contest thread. They hit me every week on that one. Someone usually comes along and sets it back to zero though.

It is pretty funny when you think about it.

ndcruz likes this

Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day :(

I tried to give a positive to anyone who didn't have one yet. I'll be back up in this thread tomorrow when it gets reset. :D

For the next couple of days (at least) I am going to use them all up for donations.

ndcruz, Shnikies and ukfalc like this

I get lots of -1s too. There for awhile my hate club spent their entire daily allowance on me every single day. I could say Go Falcons and they would -1 me. Their favorite target is my weekly contest thread. They hit me every week on that one. Someone usually comes along and sets it back to zero though.

It is pretty funny when you think about it.

It's all a bit silly but when I sense someone has a personal vendetta against a poster and -1 them for a benign post I am inclined to offset their nonsense.

Shnikies likes this

Throw one my way Finally. Thanks

Any word on if Mike Smith has made a comment about what we are doing here

I thought I got you once but if not I will have more tomorrow. The best I can do right now is give you a 5 star user rating. Come to think of it I should be doing that on everyone...

Shnikies likes this

I thought I got you once but if not I will have more tomorrow. The best I can do right now is give you a 5 star user rating. Come to think of it I should be doing that on everyone...

You may have, how do I check

I can't wait to hear Mike Smith's comments about the Fan base standing behind him

Shnikies likes this

thanks bro, i got it. yeah i had to resign because of diagnosed liver/stomach disease (gastroparesis (paralyzed stomach) and H Pylori (bacteria in liver/stomach that can cause cancer) and hoping theres no Cancer, i resigned from dish network, and even was to start a job with charter nov 2, but thats on hold with the new diagnose.. they were willing to to put it on hold till i find resolution, which im greatful for. preciate the help man.

my 5.23 is in revy.

**** Russdogg.....I'll be thinking about you man, hoping it all turns out for the best. Be strong for that awesome kid of yours.

Sounds like you're a quality guy if Charter is willing to hold on to that for you. Good things happen to good people, keep the faith bro.

Russdogg, 21 Falcon and Shnikies like this