Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

662 posts in this topic

Dammit, I didn't see the .23 part either. I just jumped right in.

We will happily accept a second $.23 donation! :)

Or someone could just donate their season tickets to the Bucs game!

That would be nice.

I cannot give details yet, but several message board members are donating some items to be sold on Ebay, with the proceeds going to the Smith fine/Charity fund.

All I can say right now is that these items are AWESOME!!!!!!! They are unique Falcons related items, and I know that many of you will want to bid on them!! Keep your eyes open for these auctions - I'll post info on the boards when they become official.

I just sent Florio at profootballtalk.com a heads up. Like his comments or not he usually has a link to sort truth from fiction and is on the local radio stations a good bit.

That would be nice.

I cannot give details yet, but several message board members are donating some items to be sold on Ebay, with the proceeds going to the Smith fine/Charity fund.

All I can say right now is that these items are AWESOME!!!!!!! They are unique Falcons related items, and I know that many of you will want to bid on them!! Keep your eyes open for these auctions - I'll post info on the boards when they become official.

Sweet. We have soem awesome fans.

Infinitepwnz likes this

Done... but it didn't ask me if I wanted to send as a gift or payment. Hope it's OK.

It's fine either way. Thank You!!!!!! smile.gif

Gang,

It would be SO AWESOME to be over $1000 in our first day. Email your friends and family with a link to this thread. Lets see if we can get this done today!!!!!!

Gang,

It would be SO AWESOME to be over $1000 in our first day. Email your friends and family with a link to this thread. Lets see if we can get this done today!!!!!!

for the total to be over 800 by 2:30 is awesome, just wait till people get off work, and 3am crowd donates.

Infinitepwnz likes this