Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

660 posts in this topic

I want be able to send it until Friday. Will donotions still be accepted on Friday? If so, be expecting my 20.23 on Friday early morning.

I think he said to expect it to be open for about a week.

rvrndzombii likes this

You aren't kidding, its great to see this board come together like this and support our team and coach. I'm very proud.

This is what I was talking about in my "How to enjoy TATF" thread. There is a great core group of people here. If you spend most of your time talking to them and ignore the trolls (as much as possible) this is a great place to hang out.

Yeah there are times it can be frustrating to post here but mostly I love it here.

kevykev21 likes this

This is what I was talking about in my "How to enjoy TATF" thread. There is a great core group of people here. If you spend most of your time talking to them and ignore the trolls (as much as possible) this is a great place to hang out.

Yeah there are times it can be frustrating to post here but mostly I love it here.

hmmmm you gave me an idea. Should we sell unbannings for a 23.23 donation? tongue.gif

hmmmm you gave me an idea. Should we sell unbannings for a 23.23 donation? tongue.gif

That is a great idea. I would love to do some ban-worthy antics and just buy my way back in.

Russdogg,

If you want, I can donate under my paypal account and you can send me a check or money order, etc.

If that will work for you let me know how much you're in for and I'll cover it for now.

Just don't say like $500 or anything :D.....

sweet bro, im sick myself and outta work, so put me down for 5.23 and i'll have a MO out monday! thanks man. preciate you. just confirm me when its done fellas.

kevykev21 and Infinitepwnz like this

You could sell memberships to Pure Football too. I still haven't figured out how to crack that nut.

Just saw the paypal info in this topic. Will send my small $5.23 later today. (Maybe my wife will donate, too!)

I've got a D. Hall Falcons jersey (EQT, medium) that I've been trying to think of creative ways to destroy/deface. Can't imagine it would go for anything on eBay -- otherwise I'd sell it and donate those funds. Anyone got any ideas? Maybe a public burning? :lol:

kevykev21 and Infinitepwnz like this

You could sell memberships to Pure Football too. I still haven't figured out how to crack that nut.

Believe me, $200 will get you in laugh.gif

Hey Rev Hal. Have a question. Is there any chance, and do you think it would be appropriate, for maybe someone to see if one of the players would maybe give away an autography jersey to someone who donates to this cause? I live in NC and the only team I route for is the Hurricanes, but every few weeks or so one of the players donates a signed jersey that people can raffle on. All of the money goes to charity, but each of these raffles usually collects thousands of dollars.

I was thinking it could be random and not based on amount give, but just raffled to the people who donate for coach Smith's cause.

I would think this would be okay, but I wouldnt want someone to say that people were donating for the sole purpose of winning a jersey. They would have to understand that this donation was to show support for the team and coach, and to donate to a charity.

kevykev21 likes this

Hey Rev Hal. Have a question. Is there any chance, and do you think it would be appropriate, for maybe someone to see if one of the players would maybe give away an autography jersey to someone who donates to this cause? I live in NC and the only team I route for is the Hurricanes, but every few weeks or so one of the players donates a signed jersey that people can raffle on. All of the money goes to charity, but each of these raffles usually collects thousands of dollars.

I was thinking it could be random and not based on amount give, but just raffled to the people who donate for coach Smith's cause.

I would think this would be okay, but I wouldnt want someone to say that people were donating for the sole purpose of winning a jersey. They would have to understand that this donation was to show support for the team and coach, and to donate to a charity.

Hold that thought..... :)

Dammit, I didn't see the .23 part either. I just jumped right in.

We will happily accept a second $.23 donation! :)