Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

THe OFFICIAL Coach Smith Fine/Charity Collections Information - Current total - $2,913.88

662 posts in this topic

Just donated!

What a great idea. That AJC article was great too.

Too think..... there are other team fans out there spending money to show their disappointment, while us Falcons fans do it out of support and for charity.

You should all give yourselves a pat on the back!

GO FALCONS!

the idea is great in principal. we all know what a class act coach smith is. i promise you he will pay the fine hisself and donate the donation to a real need like something for kids this close to christmas. or even better he will use the money and say thanks and make a donation of that same amount to a donation like toys for tots or something. even though smith probably learned to keep his hands behind his back, i was PO'ed that hall was not fined for running into the sidelines. the worst part is that as hall enters the sideline you see landry exit the right side of the screen back onto the field and it is after landry is gone that big mouth hall causes a roucus. he is a liar claiming that he went to his team mates aid. if landry was gone when his shinanigans started then WTH was he REALLY doing on the sidelines? we all know him well enough to know he was shooting his mouth off. i knew smith would be fined and i was ok with that, but it makes me really mad that goodell did nothing to hall when he was the instigator. great job commisioner!

the idea is great in principal. we all know what a class act coach smith is. i promise you he will pay the fine hisself and donate the donation to a real need like something for kids this close to christmas. or even better he will use the money and say thanks and make a donation of that same amount to a donation like toys for tots or something. even though smith probably learned to keep his hands behind his back, i was PO'ed that hall was not fined for running into the sidelines. the worst part is that as hall enters the sideline you see landry exit the right side of the screen back onto the field and it is after landry is gone that big mouth hall causes a roucus. he is a liar claiming that he went to his team mates aid. if landry was gone when his shinanigans started then WTH was he REALLY doing on the sidelines? we all know him well enough to know he was shooting his mouth off. i knew smith would be fined and i was ok with that, but it makes me really mad that goodell did nothing to hall when he was the instigator. great job commisioner!

They money is going to a charity regardless. We are donating the money to show support for Coach Smith, not actually pay his fine :]

Dedsquirl likes this

This is great. And they say the Falcons have bad fans. I think we have some of the most loyal, die hard fans in the NFL. Its easy to be loyal to a franchise that has had a history of success such ad Green Bay and Pittsburgh. Its far more difficult to be one of a franchise that has been poorly run for the most part. We will be rewarded for our loyalty, soon.

TdotFalcon likes this

Anyone know when this is going to be closed? Id like to give more but will have to wait a few days.

Rev told me that there is no deadline as of yet.

Awesome. Truly the whole board and other fans coming together. Tis a great thing!

What's kind of neat is I have noticed a few new posters or old posters who don't post much contribute so obviously the message is reaching people outside of the board. When I last checked yesterday it was around 2,000 so it is a pleasant surprise to see it around 2,500.

Infinitepwnz likes this

Please remember that all records of donations will be verified independantly. I am asking someone withing the Falcons organization to perform that verification.

With all the critics out in force today, it looks like we need to protect Smitty's back against our own so called fans this week. :angry:

With all the critics out in force today, it looks like we need to protect Smitty's back against our own so called fans this week. angry.gif

No kidding. I just spent a half an hour refunding someone's money because of getting negative feedback on his thread! laugh.gif

No kidding. I just spent a half an hour refunding someone's money because of getting negative feedback on his thread! laugh.gif

Refunded donation has been replaced.

Another $10.23 donated for kevykev21

=abrahamburger= likes this

Refunded donation has been replaced.

Another $10.23 donated for kevykev21

You're a good man. Just limit the durps! laugh.gif

Hello XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX,

This email confirms that you have donated O-Fish-L T-Shirts $20.23 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *OFISHLTSHIR".

There's another $20.23. :) I'll donate more next week.

Please don't refund people's donations. It isn't fair (especially to the kids).

AutoMax likes this

There's another $20.23. smile.gif

Please don't refund people's donations. It isn't fair (especially to the kids).

Thank you my friend. :)

It is easier to give these people their money back than cause a stink with the orgaization. They are not concerned about the cause, or they would not want their money back. And for every one of them, there is a kevykev and a abrahamburger to make up for them! :)